• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:02 PM

View Postmretzloff, on Aug 25 2008, 09:01 PM, said:

View Postossuck222, on Aug 25 2008, 08:58 PM, said:

View Postmretzloff, on Aug 25 2008, 08:56 PM, said:

View Postossuck222, on Aug 25 2008, 08:55 PM, said:

Ok my schedule this year consists of 6 AP classes out of 7 total with the outcast being Spanish 4 honors...

Plus on top of that I got soccer

My life sux :(

6 APs? OMG, why? Are you aiming for Ivy League?

Stanford or full scholarship to Maryland

Do you think you'll get into Stanford? That'd be great if you did. What would you be studying?

Probably not cuz i ruined my 4.0 last year.  If i did it would be prolly math and computer science (double major) and then a masters in business
Posted Image

Treasure Hunt Completed 9-16-08
VIP Made 10-11-08

#22 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

View Postossuck222, on Aug 25 2008, 09:02 PM, said:

View Postmretzloff, on Aug 25 2008, 09:01 PM, said:

View Postossuck222, on Aug 25 2008, 08:58 PM, said:

View Postmretzloff, on Aug 25 2008, 08:56 PM, said:

View Postossuck222, on Aug 25 2008, 08:55 PM, said:

Ok my schedule this year consists of 6 AP classes out of 7 total with the outcast being Spanish 4 honors...

Plus on top of that I got soccer

My life sux :(

6 APs? OMG, why? Are you aiming for Ivy League?

Stanford or full scholarship to Maryland

Do you think you'll get into Stanford? That'd be great if you did. What would you be studying?

Probably not cuz i ruined my 4.0 last year.  If i did it would be prolly math and computer science (double major) and then a masters in business

Does your school not give 5 points for APs? Where I live, private schools give 4 for regular and 5 for honors and AP. Public schools, where I live, give 4 for regular, 5 for honors, and 6 for either AP or IB.

Dude, you have a lot on your plate. Good luck.

EDIT: You're only 16? Are you a junior? That's impressive taking 6 APs as a junior.

Edited by mretzloff, 25 August 2008 - 07:06 PM.

#23 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:07 PM

Everyone always says that math and computer science go together - UHHH I hate computer science and such. Thats what my mom does, and she constantly tries to push me that way. I would have loved engineering, but oh well. If I had went to LSU, thats what I would be doing, but I don't like large schools. And I would've double-majored with accounting and math, but it will take too long. I am just going to grad school after.

#24 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:11 PM

View Postbrittmarie, on Aug 25 2008, 09:07 PM, said:

Everyone always says that math and computer science go together - UHHH I hate computer science and such. Thats what my mom does, and she constantly tries to push me that way. I would have loved engineering, but oh well. If I had went to LSU, thats what I would be doing, but I don't like large schools. And I would've double-majored with accounting and math, but it will take too long. I am just going to grad school after.

Where do you go? (If you don't mind me asking).

Next weekend I'll be starting to apply to colleges. Yay, fun stuff...not  <_<

#25 linkinpark

linkinpark

Metal Detector

• Banned Users
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

ossuck are you sure those are AP, ima freshman and have 2 honors classes and 1 ap, im going to see if im too busy with football.. if football isnt keeping my busy enough then i wqill upgrade my sience class to biology honors

football is wasting all the fun though

get out of school at 1:30 and have to be on the field with full gear at 1:45 so no time to hang out with friends and practice ends at 4:30, get home at 5:00.. eat dinner and rest till 6:00 and do homework for 3 1/2 hours where i will then take a 30 min shower and go sleepy time...

so this year im gonna be pretty busy for the first couple months and on top of that i may do wrestling in spring

edit: hey brit my dad was an engineer for GE for a long time and got up pretty high... we are talking like 200k a yr

Edited by linkinpark, 25 August 2008 - 07:17 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

Nicholls State University - this little college thats in the town I grew up in - Thibodaux (a small town about an hour south of New Orleans)

And now I just opened myself up to stalkers . . .

#27 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:18 PM

View Postbrittmarie, on Aug 25 2008, 09:16 PM, said:

Nicholls State University - this little college thats in the town I grew up in - Thibodaux (a small town about an hour south of New Orleans)

Watch out for that eric kid. He might show up at your dorm  :lol:

#28 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

View Postmretzloff, on Aug 25 2008, 08:18 PM, said:

View Postbrittmarie, on Aug 25 2008, 09:16 PM, said:

Watch out for that eric kid. He might show up at your dorm  :lol:

Hahaha. We are looking to get an aparment together around December though. I'm excited (off-topic, I know).

But how was everyone's day at school today?

I had work this morning where I just played on a computer, then Accounting class - which was slow and long, then I missed Economics because I had to go get some medicine because I felt horrible. Then was Differential Equations in which the professor doesn't even know what he is talking about half the time - someone will ask a question and he gets all confused and loses his train of thought. Then my last class was Calculus 3, which I love already.

I also have a Music Appreciation class and Foundations of Higher Mathematics, but those are both online, so I'm good for now.
**Word to those entering college - online classes are pretty nice. I have taken 4 counting this semester and I LOVE then laidbackness.

So yea, not too bad of a day. Lot of homework, but being that I have no classes tomorrow and only work, I can catch up on all of that there.

#29 ossuck222

ossuck222

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

So heres my ap list

AP Biology
AP Computer Science 4
AP English 11
AP Physics
AP Calc. C
AP World History

Soccer starts at 3:00 after study hall...goes till 5:00 then homework
Posted Image

Treasure Hunt Completed 9-16-08
VIP Made 10-11-08

#30 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:42 PM

View Postossuck222, on Aug 25 2008, 09:36 PM, said:

So heres my ap list

AP Biology
AP Computer Science 4
AP English 11
AP Physics
AP Calc. C
AP World History

Soccer starts at 3:00 after study hall...goes till 5:00 then homework

My school doesn't offer AP Computer Science or AP World History.

Which do you find harder, AP Bio or AP Physics? It's an ongoing debate at my school  :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users