#101 ladyk

ladyk

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1313 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:16 AM

View Postbrittmarie, on Sep 9 2008, 12:11 PM, said:

Exactly, people didn't have the knowledge to create all things right away. As time went on, our brains evolved, and new innovations came about. That's a clear sign of evolution.
No, people didn't need them so they didn't proceed to think of them. It's a clear sign to me that God created our minds to evolve as our lives did.

Edited by ladyk, 09 September 2008 - 10:16 AM.

#102 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:19 AM

That's what I said, just in different terms. We didn't have the knowledge because we never thought of them. See I see that our minds evolved as life did, I just don't see that it was from a god.

#103 ladyk

ladyk

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1313 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:20 AM

View Postbrittmarie, on Sep 9 2008, 12:19 PM, said:

That's what I said, just in different terms. We didn't have the knowledge because we never thought of them. See I see that our minds evolved as life did, I just don't see that it was from a god.

But I do, so I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree.

#104 charmane

charmane

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:59 PM

View Postladyk, on Sep 9 2008, 12:08 PM, said:

You know what's funny, is that why would Adam and Eve need HD? To me our minds evolved as our needs did, and God created our minds to form thoughts of things as we needed them. Adam and Eve would not have needed an airplane or TV. They would not have needed nor wanted any of the things we have now. I remember reading a hadith about how Umar ( May God be pleased with him) mentioned a flying object. something that could fly over the ocean, instead of having to use ships to travel. Obviously that "flying object" is now what we call an "airplane." Then, an airplane wasn't as big as a need as it is now, but the thought process of one was beginning to form. Just a random thought from me to me. lol

Oh and sorry Eric.

Hm...lets seee....

Why on earth would two people (like adam and eve) need tv?

Youre right. Sitting around all day, having nothing better to watch but your offspring reproduce with one anther seems sooooo entertaining!

Planes, trains and cars...
Pfffft please..
Whats better then walking 1100 miles?

Water filters..
Screw that ish...
I'll take dirt with my water any day.

So many more examples can be made of things that they NEEDED back then.
But they simply didnt have them because they didnt have the intelligence to create them.

I swear Im losing IQ points just by talking to you.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Youre making me  de-evolve!!!!!

Edited by charmane, 09 September 2008 - 07:31 PM.

#105 bankhead1

bankhead1

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

ppl always choose either one, that's the problem. really the correspond with each other. religion is the origin of science
bankhead1

#106 MoneySamurai

MoneySamurai

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

humens, keep inventing things out of nature.
We use uranium , to make nuclear bomb, we use electricity for energy to provide more comfort.
Science, always make us to create something, create new history by inventing by finding new fact in nature which we haven't found or explored.
Science changes nothing , but just our life style with higher technology. Nothings really changing believe me, nature already has all answers, we are simply an observer that adventures thru it. But since universe is combination of matters, and time and space, university itself doesn't recognize who he is since universe isn't god, but some sort of combination. So we are simply using the matter of universe, and inventing infinite stuffs with infinite idea, since infinity exist from math, our creativity will continue.
Religion? Is mystery of all since we can't go back and don't have time machine yet, belive it or not is up to people. But those ancient sculptures, scriptures, is trying to tell us something that we never experienced. Such as Sumerian Texts, showing Alien coming from sky, (known as god Anonuke) seems to be wearing jetpack on his back. Sumerian history is back in 5000 years ago, but they also knew solar system that sun is in middle , 8 planet orbit around... They also have scripture of DNA structure. Their scripture also is very similar to bible's old testament, about Noah's ark. Science, can be applied to find better fact for religious. Let's say Buddhist theory of death transit, some scientists already searching for that answer saying electromagnetic energy spreading out from death body seem to be converting to other type of energy.

Edited by MoneySamurai, 19 September 2008 - 12:54 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users