296 replies to this topic

#11 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:46 PM

Just something i felt i needed to say idk y just came to me strong i do not believe in abortion
Posted Image

#12 nasrin

nasrin

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5526 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

I am definitely Pro-choice on the matter. I believe that a woman should have the choice to make those decisions and shouldn't be controlled or restricted by government laws. However, I do not condone abortion as a birth control device. I mean for a person to repeatedly use abortion as a birth control...that seems kind of ridiculous.... :unsure:

#13 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:22 PM

View Postnasrin, on Aug 29 2008, 06:49 PM, said:

I am definitely Pro-choice on the matter. I believe that a woman should have the choice to make those decisions and shouldn't be controlled or restricted by government laws. However, I do not condone abortion as a birth control device. I mean for a person to repeatedly use abortion as a birth control...that seems kind of ridiculous.... :unsure:

Why should any person (man or woman) have the right to murder an innocent?

#14 ninjawarior

ninjawarior

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:25 PM

This for some reaason reminds me of Juno...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sign up now at http://www.treasuret....com/jointhefun to make some money through offers, surveys, and such. Plus when you sign up under me I will help you out in any way I can, and you'll have signed up under the coolest member.

#15 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:28 PM

View Postnasrin, on Aug 29 2008, 07:49 PM, said:

I am definitely Pro-choice on the matter. I do not condone abortion as a birth control device.

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. Abortion is a birth control. Even if you're raped, you're using abortion as a way to prevent a pregnancy.

I'm against abortion, regardless of the situation. Before you sleep with someone, you need to plan out the consequences. Having sex and then an abortion, is the most immature thing to do because you're killing, removing, whatever you want to call it, a baby because you didn't plan right.

If you're raped, it's no different. Please don't think I condone rape (who would?), but if you're raped, you shouldn't kill a baby just so life is better for you. I was ready a study, and most women who were raped and then had an abortion regretted it later.

Abortion is no different than murder. If you're mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to accept the consequences of your actions. If you're raped, you need to carry your cross. I think if Jesus died on the cross for you, you can have the child.

With the choice of adoption, there is no excuse for abortion.

#16 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

I' had to differ here.. but I would have a very difficult time carrying/delivering a baby to full term that was the product of rape... to always be reminded. and how do u explain where daddy is?

In certain circumstances I can understand it.. not sayin I condone it or that I would ever do it.

If a 13 year old was raped and later discovered she was pregnant from that rape.. why is it wrong for her to abort?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINIONS AND BE CIVIL TO ONE ANOTHER.. I KNOW THIS IS A SENSITIVE ISSUE AND IF YOU CAN'T DISCUSS IT MATURELY PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.. we still have the ninja or pirate thread if that's more ur speed..

dang u Treasure! ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P
07/31/08 - Completed the Treasure Hunt
01/30/09 - Got "Jack's Hat" = Happiness!

http://www.b-n-mommies.blogspot.com

Posted Image

#17 nasrin

nasrin

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5526 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:41 PM

View Postmretzloff, on Aug 29 2008, 08:28 PM, said:

View Postnasrin, on Aug 29 2008, 07:49 PM, said:

I am definitely Pro-choice on the matter. I do not condone abortion as a birth control device.

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. Abortion is a birth control. Even if you're raped, you're using abortion as a way to prevent a pregnancy.

I'm against abortion, regardless of the situation. Before you sleep with someone, you need to plan out the consequences. Having sex and then an abortion, is the most immature thing to do because you're killing, removing, whatever you want to call it, a baby because you didn't plan right.

If you're raped, it's no different. Please don't think I condone rape (who would?), but if you're raped, you shouldn't kill a baby just so life is better for you. I was ready a study, and most women who were raped and then had an abortion regretted it later.

Abortion is no different than murder. If you're mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to accept the consequences of your actions. If you're raped, you need to carry your cross. I think if Jesus died on the cross for you, you can have the child.

With the choice of adoption, there is no excuse for abortion.

I think you misunderstood me.
I dont have a problem with allowing abortions....when needed. Moral or otherwise. It's using abortion as the only form of that persons birth control. That's what I meant.

I believe the choice should be available if its needed. Doesn't mean I promote irresponsibilty.  :rolleyes:

#18 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

Well said nasrin :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P
07/31/08 - Completed the Treasure Hunt
01/30/09 - Got "Jack's Hat" = Happiness!

http://www.b-n-mommies.blogspot.com

Posted Image

#19 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

View PostMistygrl70, on Aug 29 2008, 09:36 PM, said:

I' had to differ here.. but I would have a very difficult time carrying/delivering a baby to full term that was the product of rape... to always be reminded. and how do u explain where daddy is?

In certain circumstances I can understand it.. not sayin I condone it or that I would ever do it.

If a 13 year old was raped and later discovered she was pregnant from that rape.. why is it wrong for her to abort?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINIONS AND BE CIVIL TO ONE ANOTHER.. I KNOW THIS IS A SENSITIVE ISSUE AND IF YOU CAN'T DISCUSS IT MATURELY PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.. we still have the ninja or pirate thread if that's more ur speed..

dang u Treasure! ;)

If you're raped, you can have the child and then give it up for adoption. You'll never have to explain the lack of a father figure to the baby, ever.

It's wrong for a 13-year-old to have an abortion because the 13-year-old is aborting an INNOCENT BABY so her life can be easier. Yes, she was raped and now has gotten a HUGE burden dropper on her, but that's no excuse to murder a baby. What has the baby ever done? Is it the baby's fault that the girl was raped?

#20 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

View Postnasrin, on Aug 29 2008, 09:41 PM, said:

I dont have a problem with allowing abortions....when needed.

Abortion is never needed. Adoption is the loving option. Murdering your baby is the selfish option.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users