26 replies to this topic

#1 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

What are your views on illegal immigration?

I think that the media gives them a free ride. The media always writes articles about how they're mistreated, yet if the illegal immigrants weren't here, there'd be no mistreatment. To make matters more hysterical, our government gives the illegal immigrants rights.

Please note, this isn't supposed to be an anti-immigrant thread. I'm talking about illegal aliens, people who are illegally here.

#2 linkinpark

linkinpark

Metal Detector

• Banned Users
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:55 PM

it depends on how they treat our country, if they commit crimes or do bad things in our community then i want them out. i believe if you come over here, work 12 hours a day in 100 degree weather making $5 a hour, dont do drugs,dont commit crimes, and have kids that actually are focusing on school and not " i am gonna be a disturbance in class and fail all my classes' then you can stay here..

i hate it when illegal immigrants come over here 8 months pregnant so that they can have a baby without paying anything
and then use the baby as an anchor in the usa.

i just dont like the fact that we provide them with free healthcare and school and they abuse it and dont pay anything while we pay more each year for taxes
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

View Postlinkinpark, on Sep 2 2008, 08:55 PM, said:

it depends on how they treat our country, if they commit crimes or do bad things in our community then i want them out. i believe if you come over here, work 12 hours a day in 100 degree weather making $5 a hour, dont do drugs,dont commit crimes, and have kids that actually are focusing on school and not " i am gonna be a disturbance in class and fail all my classes' then you can stay here..

i hate it when illegal immigrants come over here 8 months pregnant so that they can have a baby without paying anything
and then use the baby as an anchor in the usa.

i just dont like the fact that we provide them with free healthcare and school and they abuse it and dont pay anything while we pay more each year for taxes

Those illegal immigrants are costing tax payers money, though. Those illegal immigrants might be working their butts off, but they are hurting the U.S. economy AND they are able to send money back to Latin American without ever paying taxes. <<<That's what gets me.

The example of coming here pregnant is the same as what I listed above. In the end, illegal immigrants come here to earn money and to skip all the taxes.

#4 Reepicheep77

Reepicheep77

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

Ya, I think they are just mooching off what we pay, even if they are working hard. They should just save up enough money and actually move here and change their citizenship, and once they are paying their fair share of taxes, then they can send back money to their families, and they won't have to worry about getting caught, either.
For Narnia and the North!

#5 jwatts

jwatts

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

i think they all need to go back home, learn english, get a work visa and come work legally. When they go to get government funding, there are no questions asked, and they get help and insurance and stuff. But when someone who truly needs the help that was born in the US and is paying taxes tries to get help, they ask all these questions then deny help because they make too much.  I also think that everyone coming into america must learn english. When we travel to some other country we have to learn their language or be lost. We cater to them and bend over backwards to make them comfortable when they are stealing out tax dollars.
Posted Image
www.treasuretrooper.com/276605
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

View Postjwatts, on Sep 2 2008, 09:28 PM, said:

I also think that everyone coming into america must learn english.

Thanks you! You, sir, win the award for being the smartest!

Americans are the ultimate caterers. We learn foreign languages in school to appease foreign countries.

#7 drewc

drewc

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2555 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:13 PM

I like the idea Hillary Clinton had:
They must learn english
They must pay back all taxes (The best idea)
They must wait in line and take a citizens test, and pass.
Then they can be US citizens and pay for their share.
Drew

Posted Image

#8 mretzloff

mretzloff

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

View Postdrewc, on Sep 2 2008, 10:13 PM, said:

I like the idea Hillary Clinton had:
They must learn english

Wasn't she also supporting Universal Healthcare? I'm sure that would've ended up extending over to them.

#9 drewc

drewc

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2555 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

Yeah she was, which is a great idea seeing that were are ranked 20 something for healthcare nations. It would have extended over them if they did what she required:
They must learn english
Drew

Posted Image

#10 ninjawarior

ninjawarior

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:49 PM

Well technically, were all illegal immigrants trespassing on Indian land.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sign up now at http://www.treasuret....com/jointhefun to make some money through offers, surveys, and such. Plus when you sign up under me I will help you out in any way I can, and you'll have signed up under the coolest member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users