#21 richardtetley

richardtetley

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

View Postlinkinpark, on Sep 2 2008, 07:55 PM, said:

it depends on how they treat our country, if they commit crimes or do bad things in our community then i want them out. i believe if you come over here, work 12 hours a day in 100 degree weather making $5 a hour, dont do drugs,dont commit crimes, and have kids that actually are focusing on school and not " i am gonna be a disturbance in class and fail all my classes' then you can stay here..

i hate it when illegal immigrants come over here 8 months pregnant so that they can have a baby without paying anything
and then use the baby as an anchor in the usa.

i just dont like the fact that we provide them with free healthcare and school and they abuse it and dont pay anything while we pay more each year for taxes

Here is a question for all the people who don't like other people being here illegally:   If the role was reversed and we would have to go to their country to make a better life for our family ...Would we and how would the host country feel.
Posted Image

#22 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:58 PM

View Postrichardtetley, on Sep 20 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

Here is a question for all the people who don't like other people being here illegally:   If the role was reversed and we would have to go to their country to make a better life for our family ...Would we and how would the host country feel.

If it was illegal to do so, no I wouldn't sneak into that country.  By your logic, it is acceptable to do whatever it takes to make a better life for yourself.  Should we then all go out and steal whatever we want because it's making our lives better?  Should I not process payments next month and keep all your money for myself?  MUAH HAHAHA.  

jk....... maybe.

#23 richardtetley

richardtetley

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

View PostTreasure, on Sep 20 2008, 05:58 PM, said:

View Postrichardtetley, on Sep 20 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

If it was illegal to do so, no I wouldn't sneak into that country.  By your logic, it is acceptable to do whatever it takes to make a better life for yourself.  Should we then all go out and steal whatever we want because it's making our lives better?  Should I not process payments next month and keep all your money for myself?  MUAH HAHAHA.  

jk....... maybe.

Survival is the ultimate law, it supercedes human's law. How did your logic ever come up with stealing anything?? Have you ever stolen anything?? Forget to file something on taxes?? Process payments keep mine = bad karma for you life will go on for me.
Posted Image

#24 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

View Postrichardtetley, on Sep 20 2008, 06:29 PM, said:

Survival is the ultimate law, it supercedes human's law. How did your logic ever come up with stealing anything?? Have you ever stolen anything?? Forget to file something on taxes?? Process payments keep mine = bad karma for you life will go on for me.

Illegal immigrants are stealing tax payer dollars, friend.  It's very much the same.

#25 richardtetley

richardtetley

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

View PostTreasure, on Sep 20 2008, 07:28 PM, said:

Illegal immigrants are stealing tax payer dollars, friend.  It's very much the same.

O.K. I can understand that. My only point was how far would we be willing to go if it were we that lived in a third world country.
Posted Image

#26 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

View Postrichardtetley, on Sep 20 2008, 07:31 PM, said:

View PostTreasure, on Sep 20 2008, 07:28 PM, said:

O.K. I can understand that. My only point was how far would we be willing to go if it were we that lived in a third world country.

I dunno.  I'm grateful I don't have to worry about that.  Is Mexico considered a third world country?  Maybe a second world...?

#27 Ignareint

Ignareint

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:32 AM

View Postsarahricks, on Sep 21 2008, 03:38 AM, said:

View PostIgnareint, on Sep 20 2008, 03:03 AM, said:

Some people in my country became illegal immigrants because they're TRICKED. There are always bad group of people who promise them safe, legal jobs while in fact they're transported to a foreign country without them knowing anything about it and forced to work there because they can't go back. It's human trafficking of some sort. But I just wanna point out that it's not like it's always the immigrants' fault that they end up there...

What country are you from?

Indonesia (now where is that? XD).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users