• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#391 MsHolymoo

MsHolymoo

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Why be agains the LOVE IS LOVE I have many gay friends and i LOVE THEM THE SAME AS MY OTHER STRAIGHT FRIENDS!!!
Posted Image

#392 ababab

ababab

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

View Postdragon626325, on 02 September 2008 - 10:29 PM, said:

I am against gay marriage because marriage should only be a man and a woman and the two shall become one flesh.

I agree with dragon626325 marriage should be within man and woman!
Posted Image

#393 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

i am in for gay marriage. I don't have a problem with it. Personally I think if you are in love, then what the heck, do whatever you want. Who are we to stop them.
Posted Image

#394 bomer_kid

bomer_kid

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

1. Gay marriage hurts no one.
2. allowing it will not make more gay people. There is no scientific evidence that supports the idea that people can choose to be gay or straight etc.
3. The bible says being gay is wrong but at the same time says slavery and selling your daughter is fine, also stoning the non believers and women who are not virgins on their wedding day.
4. being gay is unnatural/ evolution would get rid of gay people since they can't reproduce. If anyone who uses this argument actually looked up evolution and understood what it says then they would see how wrong this argument is.
5. a child needs a mom and dad not 2 moms/2 dads.  using this type of reasoning, wouldn't having 2 parents be better than having only one? and having a loving gay couple take care of a child be better than the child being in an abusive home or being in an over crowded orphanage.

the arguments used against gay marriage are identical to the arguments used against people of different races getting married. people know better now but it seems that there is still a ways to go before the influence of backward misguided and ill-informed religious(mostly) thinking is corrected.

#395 Karly

Karly

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

God doesn't go for all the hate and God doesn't Exclude people from his kingdom.  My son got married in a civil cerimony and now he has the peace of mind knowing that if anything should happen to either one of them they will be able to be there for each other in every situation. There are all kinds of reasons to get married.

It is so sad to see some couples who hate one another and just stay married cuz of the kids.
It is so sad to see some couples who would love to be able to be a couple in front of the world.
They aren't hurting anybody. They just want to be accepted and loved like you.

#396 hellokittyfan12

hellokittyfan12

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

I personally believe that gay marriage is okay because what if our society consists of marrying the same gender and u cannot marry someone of a different gender than that person would be left unhappy. You only live once so you kinda want to live a happy life dont u? :D

#397 secret170193

secret170193

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

I think any consenting adults should be allowed to get married, without religion being an issue. After all there are hundreds of different religions and people would be angry if there personal views of their religion were denied, so why deny many people their personal life just because you don't want it in your personal life? It still worries me that apparently gay marriage is what people think will destroy the "sanctity" of their religions version of marriage while smiling on as people get re-married for the 4th or 5th time for money (100% legally).

#398 MrMage106

MrMage106

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

Marriage Is going before God to swear your love and loyalty to another human being. how ever God created adam and eve not adam and steve, In other words God made us to be man and woman  and he does not approve of gay/les nature. Alot of people think that God hates gays and lesbians which is not the case. God does not love the sin how ever he will always love the sinner. If 2 gay people want to be recognized then let it be named something other then marriage but give them the same rights etc. I dont approve gayness. though im not against it either. to be honest i dont care as long as you're not pinching me.

#399 Natalie

Natalie

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

I strongly believe that the Gay community deserves the chance to be miserable in a marriage like everyone else. They shouldn't get special treatment.

#400 Yokido

Yokido

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:23 AM

Marriage is a title, titles have prerequisites. One cannot change the meaning of a title, without changing it's value and intent.

To state that its definition can be changed without effecting others, is a lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users