• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#11 bankhead1

bankhead1

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:00 PM

weed should be legalized cuz idk one crime or health problem that someone died from using weed. alcohol kills so many ppl and causes a couple diseases. i can do things better wen i'm hi
bankhead1

#12 MoneySamurai

MoneySamurai

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:12 AM

it shoudlnt' be legalized
i know many potheads they dont do their job, they like to fight, and can't make friends who aren't smokers
they are worthless and annnoyin

Edited by MoneySamurai, 19 September 2008 - 01:13 AM.

Posted Image

#13 ericj1186

ericj1186

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:37 AM

They aren't the standard, but just a small view into it.  Sure, a lot of people smoke pot are lazy and unmotivated.  But, I also know many people who are in pre-med and regularly smokers.

Weed or not, they'd still be worthless.
Posted Image

#14 MoneySamurai

MoneySamurai

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:42 AM

View Postericj1186, on Sep 19 2008, 03:37 AM, said:

They aren't the standard, but just a small view into it.  Sure, a lot of people smoke pot are lazy and unmotivated.  But, I also know many people who are in pre-med and regularly smokers.

Weed or not, they'd still be worthless.

well without weed , people can be better
do yoga, meditation, live with nature. It makes spirituality/mind into higher state, so does morality. Weed? na. cant !
Posted Image

#15 ericj1186

ericj1186

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:33 AM

Morality is not necessarily true.  In biblicial times, it wasn't out of the ordinary to eat poppy seeds, get high, and have a "spiritual awakening."  Poppy seeds of course is opium which is also heroine.

Indian tribes regularly, even today, eat Peyote to experience a spiritual journey.

All weed does is relax you.  I know people who go insane from the stress of their life, smoke something, boom, tolerable.
Posted Image

#16 MoneySamurai

MoneySamurai

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:37 PM

View Postericj1186, on Sep 19 2008, 07:33 AM, said:

Morality is not necessarily true.  In biblicial times, it wasn't out of the ordinary to eat poppy seeds, get high, and have a "spiritual awakening."  Poppy seeds of course is opium which is also heroine.

Indian tribes regularly, even today, eat Peyote to experience a spiritual journey.

All weed does is relax you.  I know people who go insane from the stress of their life, smoke something, boom, tolerable.

i dont wanna agree with u <3
Posted Image

#17 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:33 PM

View PostMoneySamurai, on Sep 19 2008, 01:37 PM, said:

i dont wanna agree with u <3

you don't have to . . . ?

the point of a debate is to compare your side with others who see things differently. I like seeing why or why not people believe some things and such. If I agree with one thing, I want to know why others don't agree.

#18 wannabe1987

wannabe1987

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:06 AM

weed does relax you. i don't do it, but i have friends who do. i tried it, but it tightens my chest, and it hurts to breath when i'm around MJ.  so that kinda sucks, cuz i need a relaxer sometimes, and i don'tl ike alcohol.  MJ should be legalized, you know how much $$$ the gov't would get if you could buy MJ at walmart??? it'd help the economy, thats for sure. and we all know the economy is failing right now.

i can see both sides of the fence, but i'm on the legalization of MJ side :)

#19 neenee_916

neenee_916

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

you know what i think all drugs should be legal.. i mean what one person takes in to there body affects "there" body.. and is "there" choice...

i mean people still use drugs although it is illegal and people get punished for it (jail, records, unemployment)
and if they make drugs legal.. they'll still get punished from it... (physically, mentally, emotionally..)
so whats the difference..

if they make drugs legal and then all of a sudden everybody starts using em'... then im sorry but i'd have to say who ever's using them is quite uneducated only because youre not making your life better then it was before .. youre only pausing it to float awhile.. then snap back to reality to realize how f**ked up you life is to do drugs again.. :(

now as of "weed"
i dont understand.... because weed is actually legal in some cases.. for instance your doctor can perscribe weed to you
Posted Image

#20 he1kitty

he1kitty

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:39 AM

weed will never become legalized because they would have a problem taxing it.  Decriminalization would be the way to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users