105 replies to this topic

#1 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:27 PM

Due to an increase in new members coming to the chat room for help, we are offering those experienced members a change to help others (as well as possibly earn platinum coins in the process). In order to be a part of this, you should be pretty knowledgeable in the majority of the aspects of the site, have a good understanding of the rules, as well as be personable and patient.

Basically, I am looking for members to sign up for time slots (minimum of an hour). During the time slot that you sign up for, you must be in the chat room and be prepared to help any members that come in asking for help. You do not have to sit with that browser open, but do check it to see if anyone has come in.

Each time that you geniunely help a new member get started, ask him or her their TT ID#, and take a screen shot of the chatroom (make sure you have the ID# in the picture and try to get some of the helpfulness in it). Save the screen shot and send it to me. Treasure will check the account of the person you helped to be sure they did something, and then will credit your account.

If someone does not show up for their alloted time slot 3 times, they will not be allowed to do this anymore. I do understand that things arise, so if you do miss a slot, just PM with your reasonings.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We are trying to bring about more activity to the forums and chat room.

Please post any days and times (put all times in Central time) that you would like to sign up for. First-come, first-serve basis. Just make sure you will be able to be at your computer in the chat room while you are scheduled.

We are mainly looking to have people in the chat from 7:00 am -12:00 am (Central). Please be sure to post day of the week you are available.

NOTE: NEW REQUIREMENT:

You must have received at least one payment to be considered as a helper.

All helpers start their first week on a trial basis.

#2 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

britt you know I'm available to take some slots. But, I will wait to post times until others do... as I have lots of available time.

:)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P
07/31/08 - Completed the Treasure Hunt
01/30/09 - Got "Jack's Hat" = Happiness!

http://www.b-n-mommies.blogspot.com

Posted Image

#3 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:52 PM

Hey,

Ill help im always in there.
Posted Image

#4 drewc

drewc

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2555 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

I can do this. How about one or two hours in between 5pm-9pm. pacific
Drew

Posted Image

#5 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:00 PM

View Postdrewc, on Sep 11 2008, 11:55 PM, said:

I can do this. How about one or two hours in between 5pm-9pm. pacific

I'll do that - what days of the week are you available?

#6 drewc

drewc

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2555 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:42 AM

Monday, tuesday, thursday
Drew

Posted Image

#7 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

All right. I am going to put you three into the schedule.

No one else is interested in this?

#8 ninjawarior

ninjawarior

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:58 PM

I WANNA! I WANNA! IM INTERESTED!

I should be available after 5 on most days, but no specific hours. Also, I dont know how to take a screenshot, so I would like to be told, but I WANT TO DO THIS!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sign up now at http://www.treasuret....com/jointhefun to make some money through offers, surveys, and such. Plus when you sign up under me I will help you out in any way I can, and you'll have signed up under the coolest member.

#9 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

Thats no problem. Once I make the schedule I will give a little tutorial of everything that needs to be done to those involved.

#10 marmstrong89

marmstrong89

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:03 PM

i would be interested in helping out.  I havent been a part of the site for too long...but I have a ok understanding of it.  I could help out some because i just sit here at my computer anyways doing homework.  Wouldnt be that hard to just leave the chat open while working.
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users