7 replies to this topic

#1 OrnellaMoran

OrnellaMoran

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:01 PM

I personally love World of Warcraft and play it on my spare time :). Its awesome how they keep expanding the game so its not the same things over and over again. The new expansion has been a big hit in my opinion lol.

Im not a regular of playing it tho..I only have a 55 Human Alliance Shadow Priest ( I hate to heal ). But my fiancee is a regular :D thats how I know all about the new expansion..hes actually playing right now :)

Any thoughts, and or opinions on the game?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Tinkerbell2038

Tinkerbell2038

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:40 AM

Well other then I am bummed I cant get mine til Christmas it looks pretty sick!
My Boyfriend got right at 12:00 the morning it was Realised he seems Pleased enough with it :)

I can't wait til I can start Lvling my Warlock again She is so much fun!
Posted Image

#3 janarbananar

janarbananar

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:51 PM

I have temporarily lost all my buddies because all they are doing is playing it.   :angry:
Posted Image Posted Image
Treasure Hunt:  COMPLETE!  Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Slot Relics:  Clara's Kiss, Cogg's Calculator, Mabutu's Spear, Jack's Hat!!
Amazon Gift Card x5

#4 OrnellaMoran

OrnellaMoran

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:16 PM

View Postjanarbananar, on Nov 16 2008, 06:51 PM, said:

I have temporarily lost all my buddies because all they are doing is playing it.   :angry:

hehe :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 friskypiranha

friskypiranha

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:44 PM

I played up to the Burning Crusade. I will never, ever pay to play a MMORPG again until grinding and all the quests are as fun and entertaining as the current top 10 funnest quests in WoW. I think it's sad that players go "Oh my god, we're able to stowaway in a cart and then fire cannons at troops!" All quests should meet that requirement of fun. Until then mmogs are just a measure of how many times you click on something... no thank you.

If only Savage2's combat, Fallout series's quests, and WoW's mmog element met in one, the ultimate game would be born. Sadly gaming technology isn't good enough to produce such a work of art.

Edited by friskypiranha, 21 May 2009 - 08:44 PM.

#6 ifiris

ifiris

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

I use to play WoW up to The Burning Crusade I had a 70 Shadow Priest. I have to say I'm so glad I don't play WoW anymore and stopped before the new expansion came out. One day I realized how much of my life I wasted sitting in front of the comp. spending hours trying to kill a boss that my guild couldn't kill.
Posted Image

#7 airforcebigtank

airforcebigtank

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:05 AM

Played it and again taking a break.  I don't have time to raid, so I go through the solo content very fast.  This expansion I even had a group of friends and we frequented heroic dungeons.  I went back to holy paladin from ret and totally got bored, as healadins are not what they used to be.  I haven't gone back since they put in dual specs, could be interesting though.

Currently I'm playing Eve and UO with the little time I have.  Which right now i almost done since I'm about to move halfway around the world.
Posted Image

#8 blondey

blondey

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

This game is horribly addictive. I refuse to renew my subscription otherwise I will waste all of my time on the computer playing this game rather than focusing on my classes and work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users