Smoking should be made illegal

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Poll: Your views: (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Should smoking be made illegal??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 mosdata

mosdata

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:01 AM

I have no problems with them severely limiting the places where people can smoke.  As a non-smoker, I should never have to be exposed to their second hand smoke.

While smokers complain about their 'right' to smoke, why is the non-smoker's 'right' to not breathe in their poison not just as, if not even more so, important?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#82 LaughingLexx

LaughingLexx

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

I think smoking should stay legal. I am a non-smoker as well and I hate that people smoke but that is beyond our control. It's a choice just like drinking that many people believe is something that helps them to deal with problems. Smoking is just another way for people to do that and as long as it doesn't hurt me I'm cool with it.

#83 kmbessem12

kmbessem12

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

the no smoking within a certain range of a building rule should be inforced better but it's up to each person to decide if they want to hurt themselves or not!

#84 ababab

ababab

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

smoking will never be illegal cause the government does it all the time :ph34r:
Posted Image

#85 MissTech

MissTech

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

Smoking is the decision of the individual...I don't see why others should interfere in what is not targeted at them. Some people take smoking way to personally, especially considering all the car exhaust around...that bugs me WAY more Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ryan337lee, 06 April 2013 - 12:49 AM.

#86 vickers

vickers

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:19 AM

Very interesting topic BladesFan.  Although I do not smoke, i have always believed the government should stay out of our lives as much as they can.  When I do have a problem with smoking is when pregnant women do it, or when children are exposed.  Just like seatbelt laws.  If you do not wear your seatbelt, you only hurt yourself....
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users