• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 PomLove

PomLove

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:23 PM

I wouldn't do anything different cause I don't eat meat :) I don't like the label "vegetarian" I just prefer to say I don't eat meat. So I would be totally fine with it
Posted Image

#12 TreasureTech

TreasureTech

Programmer

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

View PostPatrickJonathan, on 18 June 2009 - 11:38 PM, said:

What would you do if...
There wasn't any meat to eat ? no fish left from the ocean to buy ? by these 2 questions I mean there was a catastrophic event that caused the various categories of meat to disappear from the food supply (in other words the stores had no meat for you to buy).
Would you know how to survive ?

I don't eat meat, survived for years and years without it. don't want it and i don't need it and I have a food supply and I'm capable of growing my own food if necessary, and i own a gun :P to keep crazy starving people in check.

This question is an example of impossible. Anything that would wipe out the ENTIRE meat supply would wipe out 99.999% of the human race
Posted Image

#13 IcemanUnlimited

IcemanUnlimited

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:08 PM

I'd become depressed from my lack of muscles. XD I live on a high-protein/meat diet.. Instantly no more meat may give a bit of a "shock and awe" effect on my body.

Edited by IcemanUnlimited, 12 August 2010 - 12:09 PM.

#14 runtslover

runtslover

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:05 PM

I was a veggie head in my pre-teens and liked the diet very well until my dad brought home KFC. So I've be fine.
Slot Rewards
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 runtslover

runtslover

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:05 PM

View PostTreasureTech, on 05 August 2010 - 05:45 PM, said:

View PostPatrickJonathan, on 18 June 2009 - 11:38 PM, said:

What would you do if...
There wasn't any meat to eat ? no fish left from the ocean to buy ? by these 2 questions I mean there was a catastrophic event that caused the various categories of meat to disappear from the food supply (in other words the stores had no meat for you to buy).
Would you know how to survive ?

I don't eat meat, survived for years and years without it. don't want it and i don't need it and I have a food supply and I'm capable of growing my own food if necessary, and i own a gun :P to keep crazy starving people in check.

This question is an example of impossible. Anything that would wipe out the ENTIRE meat supply would wipe out 99.999% of the human race
Well your no fun.
Slot Rewards
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users