#12 IcemanUnlimited

IcemanUnlimited

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:58 PM

lol

the goggles were really popular on ebay, tons of people selling them off.

they were OK quality. not crap, but not that great. i would've probably sold mine too, or given them as a gift.

#13 Darkslyde11

Darkslyde11

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:51 AM

View PostIcemanUnlimited, on 02 November 2010 - 08:58 PM, said:

lol

the goggles were really popular on ebay, tons of people selling them off.

they were OK quality. not crap, but not that great. i would've probably sold mine too, or given them as a gift.
Those goggles where crap. It had to rely on its own light source so you had a giant flash light on your face too. Thats like shouting HERE I AM!
Posted Image

#14 Darkslyde11

Darkslyde11

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:53 AM

View Postmissakara, on 02 November 2010 - 05:38 PM, said:

Yay for Modern Warfare 2, awesome game.... and its all about PS3!  :D
Yes, PS3 is the best. But i have all the other systems too.
Posted Image

#15 ziibiin

ziibiin

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

very good , l know the news today !

Shortly after the R4 team announced dissolution, the market apart from "R4 Ⅲ", has gradually emerged "R4 ULTRA", "R4 SDHC", “nintendo ds r4” and "HYPRE R4" such as the name of the brand name for itself in cottage cheap r4 card burning.

#16 Corrie67

Corrie67

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:41 AM

Every tragedy needs a scapegoat, don’t blame the man, blame the video game that trained the man! I hope the world realizes how retarded they sound when they need to conjure up some bull**** excuse to defend a man from his actions... had he not had MW2 to use as "training", and Wow as a time-consuming cover-up he undoubtedly would’ve found another way. Plus, he was on an island shooting running people.... no fire fight involved! Who the hell needs to train to spray and pray? What, did MW2 teach him how to hold his weapon like military pros do??? Would’ve been much easier to look up stuff like that online. Because I know the game doesn’t show you how to fire the weapon, or do maintenance on it. If any country or government in general takes any action against the game industry, it would be a decision made in ignorance that id personally find offensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users