Welcome to your 2009 College Football Contest!
*This contest is "dedicated" to my beautiful little angel (my daughter Kristy) who will be receiving a Kidney & Pancreas transplant sometime in the near future do to the disabling effects of Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes since the age of 2 3/4.*
*And to my TT friends Jenn who has Type 1 Diabetes & Eagle0103 who has had a Kidney Transplant unrelated to Diabetes*
*And to my TT friend Pokesfan2010 who stated "I can really appreciate it because diabetes runs in my family. My brother and uncle have type 1. My grandma died from a misdiagnosis of type 1. And my aunt and uncle have type 2".*
Post #1 - Main Thread & Rules
Post #2 - The Contestants & Weekly Point Totals
Post #3 - Schedule Of Weekly Games
Prize Money -
1st - $25. + $5.
2nd - $15. + $5.
3rd - $10. + $5.
4th - 11th - $5. each
Bonus - Top 3 winners who participate each week will receive a $5. bonus each (not necessarily the top final point winners)
1. 1st week starts Sat. Sept. 5th for 12 weeks (a minimum of 10 games per week) - 1 point each
(If you would like your favorite team included, please post)
2. Post Season Bowl Games (29) start (Saturday Dec. 19th) - 3 points each
3. BCS Bowl Games (4) start (Friday Jan. 1st) - 5 points each
4. BCS National Championship (Thursday Jan. 7th) - 10 points
5. Pick the winner each game - always a 50-50 chance of correct answer
6. All games each week will be posted no later than Sunday evening for the following Saturday.
7. One entry per member per week.
8. You may revise your (original post only) each week up to kickoff of any scheduled 1st game for that week (roughly 11 AM CST on Saturdays).
9. All payments at the conclusion of the contest will be paid by PayPal or Money Order only.
10. In case of any ties at the conclusion of the contest, 1st winning post starting with the BCS National Championship and going backwards will prevail.
(Feel free to discuss anything related to college football - contest, questions, your favorite team, etc.)
Please enjoy some musical entertainment!
http://forum.treasur...nd-to-remember/ - Beautiful Love Songs!
http://forum.treasur.../21465-hawkeye/ - Oldies But Goodies! - Above Iowa Hawkeye Flag! LOL!
P.S. - I will be missing my 1st ever Iowa - Iowa State football gane, since the series was renewed in 1977, so that I may take my daughter to the great city of Chicago, Illinois for the "U2 Concert" at Soldier Field on Saturday September 12th!
Peace, Love, & Happiness
Edited by Hawkeye, 31 July 2011 - 07:09 PM.