2. Won't release his college records.
3. He surrounds himself with communists.
4. He's trying to stifle our free speech.
5. He's a hypocrite by saying we need to 'reduce our carbon footprint' all the while flying here and flying there.
6. Wasting our taxpayer dollars by throwing lavish parties every wednesday night.
7. Not doing anything for the economy, and creating jobs.
8. Not listening to the people. This is the most crucial one, for me. People don't want this universal health care.
People need to wake up before everything is gone! The government is going to be in every sector of our lives, telling you want to eat and what to do! Enough is enough!
I'm not going to spend time getting into the details, but you should not let your personal beliefs getting in the way.......
I can tell you most of those are absolute opinions based off of no concrete evidence and some are absolute lies.
ex: Not doing anything for the ecomony ---> You should look at the records that measures the economy's health ex: The Dows.
Edited by NathanielZhu, 28 November 2009 - 02:33 PM.