Click Poll

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Click Poll (90 member(s) have cast votes)

How should we lower the amount of time it takes to reach our cap daily

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#11 Houdini

Houdini

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

Go for a combination of completed items: offers (including the ones that don't pay cash); shopping; surveys. This combination could equal a certain amount of cash, as suggested by another member.  The offers could assume a cash value for the platinum and gold coins that are sometimes the rewards offered, and be counted towards the total. Or, perhaps just a total number of offers, rather than a total cash value, might be more doable.

It is the middle of December, and I am many offers away from $10.00.  I do several a day--my approval rate is about 20%. If I had to wait until I got $10, I would have only a week to do the clicks, at the rate I am going.  

Lastly, most of the clicks I have done have not approved. So if I did put in the significant effort of qualifying for the privilege, I would expect each click to be counted. I read on other threads that some clicks were not being counted. So there would need to be a way to ensure accurate counting.  Perhaps going forward TT could put down the dates it counts (eg, 120109 37 clicks, 121109 49 clicks), so that we would know which days were missing, instead of just a total number for the month. This may enable us to know where the problem lies, and to pinpoint a specific issue (especially for those of us who alternate between computers/servers etc) preventing our clicks from being counted. Considering that if it takes most of the month to qualify to click, and often the quotas may still be full, it would help if you knew it was worth the effort (and frustration in some cases) to get those clicks.

Regardless, this is a great site, I enjoy the opportunities, and appreciate the work that goes into this system.

#12 Laura

Laura

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2903 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:47 PM

I understand wanting to avoid letting people come in just to do clicks when they don't participate in TT in other ways.

The problem I have is that I have (very obviously) been an active, long-time member of TT. I've been dedicated to the site and have worked hard earning a lot of money (over $3,000) in offers. However, I have a difficult time qualifying for surveys and getting offers approved. I like the idea of making sure you've already made a certain amount in offers (like $100) so that the clicks are available to members who have obviously shown dedication to the site as a whole. I'd definitely be disappointed if I wasn't able to do Cash Clicks because of difficulty qualifying for surveys and getting offers approved, especially because I've been on TT for over 3 years consistently.

What about something like the slots, where you have to have completed some TT milestone, such as Treasure Hunt completion, etc.?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 namaste

namaste

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:48 PM

Require participation in surveys and offers to gain access

This has been my opinion from the moment there were quota issues coming up. Dedication should be rewarded. Since the clicks don't pay referral money giving new recruits an incentive like that benefits all of us. Sometimes things just require a little more effort to get rewards. I think that's fair.
To reduce the clicks for all or the amount kind of punishes those that put hard work and dedication in on the site every month.

As I said in another thread, lots of us are willing to help any way we can for new Troopers. Heck, I get help from others too still all the time.

eta: Laura brings up a interesting point also about long term members that have reached a lot of goals but have problems to get offers approved for a variety of reasons. I think sometimes being new is acually a benefit as far as offers go, its like our info is already ingrained on all the ad sites   B)

Edited by namaste, 12 December 2009 - 02:52 PM.

Posted Image

#14 Laura

Laura

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2903 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

View Postnamaste, on 12 December 2009 - 02:48 PM, said:

This has been my opinion from the moment there were quota issues coming up. Dedication should be rewarded. Since the clicks don't pay referral money giving new recruits an incentive like that benefits all of us. Sometimes things just require a little more effort to get rewards. I think that's fair.
To reduce the clicks for all or the amount kind of punishes those that put hard work and dedication in on the site every month.

As I said in another thread, lots of us are willing to help any way we can for new Troopers. Heck, I get help from others too still all the time.

Unfortunately, there are people who are quite dedicated but would have a difficult time making the requirement because of qualifying for surveys (for instance, it's tough for a 27-year-old white female to qualify for surveys). I can tell you that I for sure would have trouble meeting the proposed requirements, but I doubt anyone would question my dedication/loyalty to TT.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 beethoven24680

beethoven24680

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

View PostLaura, on 12 December 2009 - 02:50 PM, said:

View Postnamaste, on 12 December 2009 - 02:48 PM, said:

Unfortunately, there are people who are quite dedicated but would have a difficult time making the requirement because of qualifying for surveys (for instance, it's tough for a 27-year-old white female to qualify for surveys). I can tell you that I for sure would have trouble meeting the proposed requirements, but I doubt anyone would question my dedication/loyalty to TT.

Surely. Same here. There are some really dedicated members out there who haven't been able to do offers and surveys the way they used to. There should be an X($) amount of X in order to gain access to Cash Clicks.

#16 namaste

namaste

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

I agree Laura, I added a paragraph in my post after reading yours. I was never questioning any long term members on this site. But I have seen some high expectations lately of new Troopers. I do think you have some great points. And I can't get surveys a lot either.
I am afraid to bring up the VIP issue again since its so dividing. But its toward what you 2 suggesting really.

If I only have 5 days for those each month I would probably not get all 5 everytime either. Hmmmm, things to ponder

eat: adding to say, I don't envy TT having to make a decision one way or another on this issue.

Edited by namaste, 12 December 2009 - 02:59 PM.

Posted Image

#17 greyhoundlover

greyhoundlover

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:07 PM

I would prefer the 10-20 clicks per day this is the fairest way to go All around this will get rid of the people who are here only for the clicks. and not the offers.We should at least give it a try.  

I would like to say thankyou to treasure trooper to hearig us each of our choices.

Why not just do the clicks and different part of the day 6 am. one day 9am the next and so on . that way everyone should get a chance to get on and do them I knwo in the evening I will not be able this will give someone else a chance.

Edited by greyhoundlover, 12 December 2009 - 03:12 PM.

#18 VI3TBOI

VI3TBOI

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:40 PM

$2 dollars a day for the first five days isn't hard
Posted Image

#19 zukusman

zukusman

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:47 PM

i would prefer the 10-20 clicks per day cos not all of us  can qualify for daily surveys and it's also not always that offers approve.granted,some days are good and some are bad but it helps that you come on TT and know that even if there are bad days/less approving offer days,you can still make payout cos of the clicks.and yes even with the cash clicks i still do offers cos i want more money and can't rely on clicks alone.

#20 beethoven24680

beethoven24680

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:53 PM

I think people should earn the chance to do the Cash Clicks instead of being just being granted them. They need to show they are a committed TT member and are dedicated to the site. If the clicks were only available to people who have made $X or X this, or Xthat, (in total) then it would weed out a lot more undedicated people. For instance for people who have only made $50-$99,they can do half of the clicks. For people who have made $100 or more on TT can do all of the clicks. And lastly for people who have made less than $50, then they can have a grace period where they can do (half) of the clicks on those days.

Edited by beethoven24680, 12 December 2009 - 03:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users