Click Poll

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Click Poll (90 member(s) have cast votes)

How should we lower the amount of time it takes to reach our cap daily

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#111 vpapeja77

vpapeja77

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:21 PM

View PostNathanielZhu, on 15 December 2009 - 06:06 PM, said:

View PostTreasure, on 15 December 2009 - 06:01 PM, said:

There are many applications for this idea.  Another big one is that it will eliminate the frauders that might try to create multiple accounts so they can click the links on each account and make easy money over and over again.

Don't you have IP tracking?

With all the people using computers at libraries, colleges, coffee houses, etc., IP tracking wouldnt help, since multiple people can have TT accounts and have the same IP address
Posted Image
Posted Image

#112 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

More and more I think this is a great idea. It will encourage new people to do more then just the clicks. TT has the highest paying offers I've seen.. it's not hard to make $20.00 a month with all that is available to us troopers to earn money.

As far as I.P tracking goes, I know the Admins do all they can to prevent people from frauding. I also know sometimes, since I got my laptop, I like to take it  in the living room .. watch a movie w/my toddler and still log into the site to do offers or whatever.

Some people, such as dial up users (yes they still exist).. will have different I.P's almost every time they connect.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P
07/31/08 - Completed the Treasure Hunt
01/30/09 - Got "Jack's Hat" = Happiness!

http://www.b-n-mommies.blogspot.com

Posted Image

#113 dopfer1

dopfer1

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:06 PM

Here's my idea. It seems that people are complaining about the $10 in total offers more then the surveys. Why don't you keep the 5 survey minimum requirement, and make it a $15 dollars earned that month (excluding click money of course. That way users can include cash shopping, more than 5 surveys, and other various ways.
For example:
In December i complete 5 surveys and earn $4. I now need $11 more in order to click. How I get that is up to me. I could continue to do surveys to reach $15, i could just do offers, i could take advantage of cash shopping. MONEY FROM CLICKS WOULD NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE $15.

I dunno it makes more sense to me that way.
Posted Image

#114 yoDAC

yoDAC

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:44 PM

View Postnikkums, on 12 December 2009 - 06:39 PM, said:

I chose: Combine 1 and 3. Everybody can click, but clicks are worth less if you haven't met certain requirements.

There are going to be complainers no matter what, but this way everyone can click.

The people who are just here for clicks, will get paid less to click, but will still get paid, AND possibly put more effort into all aspects of TT, so that they can click and get the full payout.

And for those who already do offers and surveys, they'll get the full payout for clicks, which is fine cuz if they do surveys and offers as usual, then they've earned the priviledge.

This is exactly what I wanted to say, only worded more perfectly. Thank you :D

I hate to see everybody frustrated and complaining and I feel this option would be the most successful attempt to placate everyone.

Whatever happens with cash clicks anyway, I'll be fine. I've lived without them before. If I get paid less for them than everyone else, I can't complain. It's a privilege. Even if I couldn't do them at all, I'd only be back where i started and I was more than satisfied back then anyway. Whatever happens I'm just glad to be a part of TT and I hope everyone comes out of this fairly satisfied. Thanks for working so hard to make this as fair as possible for everyone TT!! Happy clicking guys :D

#115 yoDAC

yoDAC

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

View PostTreasure, on 15 December 2009 - 03:15 PM, said:

I had another idea that I'm beginning to like more and more.  It's very simple really...

Click earnings do not count towards minimum payout.  

Therefore, you'd still have to earn $20 through other means to get any click earnings paid to you.

For example, if you earned $15 in clicks and $5 in offers, you would not get paid that month.  Lets say the next month you earn $15 in clicks and $15 in offers, you'd get the full $50 owed to you ($30 in clicks and $20 in offers).

AHA! Now I wish I had read this before I posted earlier.

I still like option number four, but I'd prefer this option be put into action. Great idea! :D

#116 Punkyc7

Punkyc7

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6961 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:17 PM

only one problem that wont fix the daily quota issue
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#117 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:27 PM

you're right Punky.. as far as that goes I think lowering the payout so more can click is a great idea. As I said already TT is the highest paying site around. Even at 3 cents per click they still are. The very few other places range from .0001 to 3 cents. The ones that have 3 cents, not all are 3 cents... 1/2 are 1/2 are 2.

I just think 3 cents is good for the few seconds it takes (even w/the captcha), I'm more then willing to give up a few cents per click if it means a few more troopers can benefit from it.
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P

Posted Image

#118 censhai

censhai

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:12 AM

View Postblight, on 15 December 2009 - 02:06 AM, said:

View Postbenhitt316, on 14 December 2009 - 08:44 PM, said:

im tired of all the complaining and rudeness...

I second that part, also, I have been thinking, (I dont know if this would work or not..but.. ) If you did lower it, (payout) then I am just taking a guess here, but I do not think all of these new people who are complaining would want to do it as often as they are...and again this is privilege to have it at all. Most sites like someone posted before offer .0001 so I  think 2-3 cents is still being VERY generous.

Other sites offer 1-5 in mix.  Some site have 3-5 cent for each, some have 1-2 cent. The one with 1-2 have over 55+ clicks I have heard.  If the value is lowered, some people won't like to click much so they might choose to do more offer and surveys.  That will balance out the quota, I believe.(Because many members point that out the possibility of not clicking if the value is changed)  Anyways, Clicks are extra opportunity for us to earn and bring new members TT.  Members who were here longer, probably have done most offers or won't get credit much, however, new members can get credit somewhat easer and with this clicks that will be added incentive to participate more on TT.  I will try to do more surveys and offers if that is required to do clicks, even if the value will be lower then now.

#119 replymail2009

replymail2009

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:35 AM

View Postcenshai, on 16 December 2009 - 04:12 AM, said:

View Postblight, on 15 December 2009 - 02:06 AM, said:

View Postbenhitt316, on 14 December 2009 - 08:44 PM, said:

im tired of all the complaining and rudeness...

I second that part, also, I have been thinking, (I dont know if this would work or not..but.. ) If you did lower it, (payout) then I am just taking a guess here, but I do not think all of these new people who are complaining would want to do it as often as they are...and again this is privilege to have it at all. Most sites like someone posted before offer .0001 so I  think 2-3 cents is still being VERY generous.

Other sites offer 1-5 in mix.  Some site have 3-5 cent for each, some have 1-2 cent. The one with 1-2 have over 55+ clicks I have heard.  If the value is lowered, some people won't like to click much so they might choose to do more offer and surveys.  That will balance out the quota, I believe.(Because many members point that out the possibility of not clicking if the value is changed)  Anyways, Clicks are extra opportunity for us to earn and bring new members TT.  Members who were here longer, probably have done most offers or won't get credit much, however, new members can get credit somewhat easer and with this clicks that will be added incentive to participate more on TT.  I will try to do more surveys and offers if that is required to do clicks, even if the value will be lower then now.
i dont think lowering the 5 cent will cut it back any,and its penalizing the people that work hard on this site.doing all the features. clicks is a privledge and should be earned,not given thats why their gone so fast,if you work hard theirs easy money for you. thats the way i believe it should work.sure we all have dry months but their is 11 more to go :).you can make the loss up in offers and surveys.
Posted Image

#120 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:42 PM

I agree the loss can b made up in doing surveys and offers, so it can be too if the payout was lowered. I dunno, I keep thinking about this hoping some ingenius idea will strke me.. something to pacify everyone in every area of the clicks. But, pacifying EVERYONE is a feat in it's own right, no matter what you do someone's not going to be happy.
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users