Click Poll

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Click Poll (90 member(s) have cast votes)

How should we lower the amount of time it takes to reach our cap daily

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 NathanielZhu

NathanielZhu

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

View Postbeethoven24680, on 12 December 2009 - 03:53 PM, said:

I think people should earn the chance to do the Cash Clicks instead of being just being granted them. They need to show they are a committed TT member and are dedicated to the site. If the clicks were only available to people who have made $X or X this, or Xthat, (in total) then it would weed out a lot more undedicated people. For instance for people who have only made $50-$99,they can do half of the clicks. For people who have made $100 or more on TT can do all of the clicks. And lastly for people who have made less than $50, then they can have a grace period where they can do (half) of the clicks on those days.

Yeah. I like your idea.

But, I've only made around 50 dollars now so by your rule, I'll be able to do half of them which is pretty decent and would elimitate a lot of the new TT members.

#32 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9468 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:46 PM

View PostNathanielZhu, on 12 December 2009 - 07:18 PM, said:

If I had to choose between having it removed or getting a requirement almost impossible to meet, I'd rather have it removed. I don't like unaccessible features.

Now, the ONLY reason you're not complaining is beacause you have no need for the Cash Clicks. You've made 500+ dollars, I'm sure with a lot of referrals so the Cash Clicks don't even help you that much.Now. Using some more logic. You won't be able to do the cash clicks either, however you arn't complaining.

Well then I conclude, if you don't even need cash cash clicks, why are you joining this debate?????since evidantly, you don't care how it turns out!

You just want it removed because you feel you cannot meet the requirements. If you could meet them, you wouldn't be having any problem with the requirments that may be set, whatever they end up being.

Don't be so sure of yourself there skippy on how I've EARNED my money. Allow me to educate you and give you the FACTS. I've made the money I've made from doing:
- 588 Cash Offers
- 145 Daily Survyes
- 9 Newsletter Offers
- 10 Buried Treasure Offers
- Completed the $100 Treasure Hunt
- Won "Happiness" on Jungle Slots
- Been rewared for winning all 4 Guild Relics

I have earned $1755.71 to date (not including what I'm still due to paid) and of that only $231.38 is from referral commission. So would you like to tell me again how I've earned what I've earned, when you really don't have a clue.

I am just like everyone else. I do as many freebie offers as I can, (most of which have been hard to get approved lately), and I always attempt Daily Surveys daily.

Cash Clicks is easy money to me, just like it is to everyone else, and I have just a much a part in this debate as you do. Just as everyone does.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#33 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9468 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

View Postreplymail2009, on 12 December 2009 - 07:33 PM, said:

I think it should be set at the 20 dollar payout. Meaning if you make 20 or more clicks are open to you. If your working toward the 20.00 it would be incentive to be able to do cash clicks as a new member :) that way theirs more participation in hunts surveys offers etc. No payout no clicks!! . or allow the clicks but take them from the people that don't make the 20 dollar quota. say you make 20 this month next month you can click. and so forth. This eliminates the new and old. Till offers and surveys are met.

I think $20 is a bit high. Offers don't approve like they use to, so it's not exactly easy to hit the $20 limit (even if you do daily surveys, or win $1 on like the jungle slots, ect).

#34 NathanielZhu

NathanielZhu

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

View Postnikkums, on 12 December 2009 - 07:46 PM, said:

View PostNathanielZhu, on 12 December 2009 - 07:18 PM, said:

If I had to choose between having it removed or getting a requirement almost impossible to meet, I'd rather have it removed. I don't like unaccessible features.

Now, the ONLY reason you're not complaining is beacause you have no need for the Cash Clicks. You've made 500+ dollars, I'm sure with a lot of referrals so the Cash Clicks don't even help you that much.Now. Using some more logic. You won't be able to do the cash clicks either, however you arn't complaining.

Well then I conclude, if you don't even need cash cash clicks, why are you joining this debate?????since evidantly, you don't care how it turns out!

You just want it removed because you feel you cannot meet the requirements. If you could meet them, you wouldn't be having any problem with the requirments that may be set, whatever they end up being.

Don't be so sure of yourself there skippy on how I've EARNED my money. Allow me to educate you and give you the FACTS. I've made the money I've made from doing:
- 588 Cash Offers
- 145 Daily Survyes
- 9 Newsletter Offers
- 10 Buried Treasure Offers
- Completed the $100 Treasure Hunt
- Won "Happiness" on Jungle Slots
- Been rewared for winning all 4 Guild Relics

I have earned $1755.71 to date (not including what I'm still due to paid) and of that only $231.38 is from referral commission. So would you like to tell me again how I've earned what I've earned, when you really don't have a clue.

I am just like everyone else. I do as many freebie offers as I can, (most of which have been hard to get approved lately), and I always attempt Daily Surveys daily.

Cash Clicks is easy money to me, just like it is to everyone else, and I have just a much a part in this debate as you do. Just as everyone does.

ofcorse, I don't think I can't meet the requirements!!! Have you been listening!!
My life sytle along with many others DOES NOT PERMIT THE DAILY SURVEYS TO EVER BE ACCEPTED!

Also, You have just proved another of my Point: YOU DO NOT NEED CASH CLICKS! And Based on your responces, you don't care if they exist or not. Your daily surveys were accepted because you lived a life style close to what is acceptable by the surveys but like me and many others, we don't and we should not be penalizaed for it.

And a lot of us don't have as much time as you to spend trying 100 Daily surveys to have 0 or 1 daily survey go through!

Edited by NathanielZhu, 12 December 2009 - 07:55 PM.

#35 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9468 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:09 PM

View PostNathanielZhu, on 12 December 2009 - 07:55 PM, said:

ofcorse, I don't think I can't meet the requirements!!! Have you been listening!!
My life sytle along with many others DOES NOT PERMIT THE DAILY SURVEYS TO EVER BE ACCEPTED!

Also, You have just proved another of my Point: YOU DO NOT NEED CASH CLICKS! And Based on your responces, you don't care if they exist or not. Your daily surveys were accepted because you lived a life style close to what is acceptable by the surveys but like me and many others, we don't and we should not be penalizaed for it.

And a lot of us don't have as much time as you to spend trying 100 Daily surveys to have 0 or 1 daily survey go through!

I have been listening. I know your chances of qualifying for surveys aren't that high, mainly based on your age. I understand that perfectly and I understand why you want the survey standard not to exist.

And now you need to listen. I did not prove anything. I was simply showing you how I have earned all of my money since August 2006. I bet I have over $60 in my pending offers, since the beginning of this month. I attempt freebies everyday, and my approval rate this month has been just as poor as it was last month. Yes, my total amount that I have been paid is high, but I've also been a member for basically 3 1/2 years, so it's going to be.

It's 12 days into the month, I think I have around $60 in pending offers (that I spent many hours on) and I've only had $0.75 in offers approve so far, and you think that I don't need Cash Clicks. :lol: Sure, whatever you say.

Once again, you don't know what you are talking about. I work 5 days a week (except weekends), have 2 kids, and take care of my little sister. I'm only online a few times before 8pm, but after 8pm I'm on often and I usually attempt daily surveys 3 from 8pm and 12am.  Except for Daily Survey #2, that I don't even attempt. I qualify for surveys occasionally, usually only when it's a survey about having kids and products for them, but I haven't qualified for any since the beginning of this month.

I care about Cash Clicks. I want them just as much as everyone else does. And I do care what happens to them. I'm willing to attempt to meet any standards that is put on them, if it comes to that. Even if I can't meet those standards, well I'll still get the first 5 days of every month to click them. I'd prefer that they just stay as they are, and when the quota fills up, then it fills up. Although, there are still alot of complainers when it comes to that too.

AND...

YOU NEED TO REMOVE YOUR CLICK ME IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IT IS WAY BIGGER THEN SIGNATURE SIZE ALLOWED.

Edited by nikkums, 12 December 2009 - 08:12 PM.

#36 NathanielZhu

NathanielZhu

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:20 PM

View Postnikkums, on 12 December 2009 - 08:09 PM, said:

View PostNathanielZhu, on 12 December 2009 - 07:55 PM, said:

I have been listening. I know your chances of qualifying for surveys aren't that high, mainly based on your age. I understand that perfectly and I understand why you want the survey standard not to exist.

And now you need to listen. I did not prove anything. I was simply showing you how I have earned all of my money since August 2006. I bet I have over $60 in my pending offers, since the beginning of this month. I attempt freebies everyday, and my approval rate this month has been just as poor as it was last month. Yes, my total amount that I have been paid is high, but I've also been a member for basically 3 1/2 years, so it's going to be.

It's 12 days into the month, I think I have around $60 in pending offers (that I spent many hours on) and I've only had $0.75 in offers approve so far, and you think that I don't need Cash Clicks. :lol: Sure, whatever you say.

Once again, you don't know what you are talking about. I work 5 days a week (except weekends), have 2 kids, and take care of my little sister. I'm only online a few times before 8pm, but after 8pm I'm on often and I usually attempt daily surveys 3 from 8pm and 12am.  Except for Daily Survey #2, that I don't even attempt. I qualify for surveys occasionally, usually only when it's a survey about having kids and products for them, but I haven't qualified for any since the beginning of this month.

I care about Cash Clicks. I want them just as much as everyone else does. And I do care what happens to them. I'm willing to attempt to meet any standards that is put on them, if it comes to that. Even if I can't meet those standards, well I'll still get the first 5 days of every month to click them. I'd prefer that they just stay as they are, and when the quota fills up, then it fills up. Although, there are still alot of complainers when it comes to that too.

AND...

YOU NEED TO REMOVE YOUR CLICK ME IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IT IS WAY BIGGER THEN SIGNATURE SIZE ALLOWED.

I do not need to remove my signature. Let me copy + Paste the signature restrictions to you.

Signature Restrictions

Your signature may contain:

* Any number images
    * Images of any size
    * Any number of URLs
    * Any number of lines

#37 beethoven24680

beethoven24680

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:28 PM

View PostNathanielZhu, on 12 December 2009 - 07:42 PM, said:

I think people should earn the chance to do the Cash Clicks instead of being just being granted them. They need to show they are a committed TT member and are dedicated to the site. If the clicks were only available to people who have made $X or X this, or Xthat, (in total) then it would weed out a lot more undedicated people. For instance for people who have only made $50-$99,they can do half of the clicks. For people who have made $100 or more on TT can do all of the clicks. And lastly for people who have made less than $50, then they can have a grace period where they can do (half) of the clicks on those days.

Yeah. I like your idea.

But, I've only made around 50 dollars now so by your rule, I'll be able to do half of them which is pretty decent and would elimitate a lot of the new TT members.
Thank you for liking me idea. I would hope TT could use it as a suggestion.

#38 NathanielZhu

NathanielZhu

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

View Postbeethoven24680, on 12 December 2009 - 08:28 PM, said:

Yeah. I like your idea.

I've sent a message to Treasure suggesting that.

#39 beethoven24680

beethoven24680

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:36 PM

View PostNathanielZhu, on 12 December 2009 - 08:31 PM, said:

View Postbeethoven24680, on 12 December 2009 - 08:28 PM, said:

Yeah. I like your idea.

I've sent a message to Treasure suggesting that.
I believe someone told me once that he NEVER looks at his messages.

#40 WolfBabe31

WolfBabe31

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

View Post2009Worldchamp, on 12 December 2009 - 02:31 PM, said:

Doing 10$ worth of offer the first 5 days will be hard to make why cant it be 5$?
THis is the way I see it. THERE IS NO WAY to do the Surveys in less than 10 min... I mean youve got to be joking if you said a survery in 10 min. Altough I do admit that you might just get lucky and get a short survey. For me this has never been the case. Ive always had to spend at least 30 min - 50 min on a survey....(THat is if you get qualified into one quickly) There has been cases where ive spent 10 min trying to get accepted to take a survey from the company. Sometimes i try my luck with the daily surveys to see if i can get accepted into one fast.

Of course, I do realize this is in No way Treasure troopers fault. Its the Company doing the surveys that sets the kind of people they want.
To spent about an hour or more of my time a day so i can click links (20-50 a day from what ive been reading..) Does not seem worth it. This is my own opinion: So no i probably would not participate in this part of money making action within treasure trooper. Hey i guess this makes more for other people ;)

To beethoven:  Yes this is a very good idea. I'd rather have people whove been with treasure trooper who are dedicated to sticking with it doing the cash clicks. Once in a while Treasure trooper does get some whiney person in that dosnt read what to do and trys out and offer then goes and makes complaints that this site is a scam. Imagine people like that coming in and doing the Cash clicks. Its just a plain waste if theyre going to quit and leave with negative feedback.
Therefore, I believe this is a better idea. Memebers who want to participate in the cash clicks will have to work their way up to a certain amount of money say $15 or 20$ to ensure theyre going to stick with Treasure trooper and not waste the clicks for the rest of us who actually want to make money.

:) If you read all of that then Thank you for reading my long post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users