161 replies to this topic

#1 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

I've seen a lot of posts of ppl asking for tips etc. I thought I would share what I do that helps me to earn on this site. In less then 2 years I've earned over $3,000.

First place to start, and the best one is make new emails. Make a spread sheet or write'm down whatever you got to do. Then, when you do an offer with that email, write the name of the company beside it. Note NE (new email) so you know you used a new email... lets use Consumer Incentive as an eg. If the offer approves.. then I would pick a consumer incentive offer, and try and old email. If that doesn't approve, I know Consumer Incentive likes new emails.

Confirmation emails are frequently sent and most are stunned to realize if they had confirmed specific offers they would have credited and not have to be repeated. Regardless of the description next to the offer.. go all the way to the end... and always check which companies send confirmations. MIDS won't approve for me if  I don't confirm, and for me those like a new email. WOW offers on the other hand won't approve unless I confirm and DON'T require me making a new email.

I have note pads of information. Emails I've used for which company etc. I have a list of companies that like new emails ones that will take old. I do find most of the "email submits" require an unused email.

Make sure you check the option on your ccleaner to be set at secure file deletion Gutmann (35 passes). I couldn't ever get survey offers like What She Has To Say, Big Bucks Giveaway, Consumer Expressions, Winning Surveys, etc until I changed my ccleaner to that setting and whammmo!

Everything I've said here is in the stickies in this thread that no one seems to read. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.. including the forum rules so you are aware of what is allowed and what is not (posting your email/complaing/mentiong pending offers).

I wish you all a very Safe and Happy holiday season. If anyone has anything to add please do!

Darlene
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P
07/31/08 - Completed the Treasure Hunt
01/30/09 - Got "Jack's Hat" = Happiness!

http://www.b-n-mommies.blogspot.com

Posted Image

#2 Kiloph

Kiloph

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

Good advice, I didn't know about the "Gutmann" thing in CCleaner, i've changed the settings let's how it works out.

To be honest, I think the reason alot of people come in here to ask the same questions, is because they were led to believe something different. I've seen tons of youtube vids, blogs, ads. Stating how easy & simple it is to get approved, when it really isn't that simple. I'm guessing those people asking the same questions also don't have a very good referrer, hopefully this mentoring system you guys are tinkering around with will help with this.

What you stated in your post is a result of experience and testing out what works & what didn't, which is what needs to be done to be succesful here, but newbies don't expect that. From there they will either whine consantly, keep trying & become succesful, or just leave.

It also helps that someone who is obviously succesful is sharing their experiences. If you were a newbie would you trust the guy who who has 7 posts, or the person who has thousands, has a VIP in their name & is active.

Again, I have hopes for this mentoring system :D.
Became a Licensed Treasure Hunter: 11/2009
Treasure Hunt Completed: 5/5/2010
VIP Club 2/10/2011
Posted Image

#3 chucky93

chucky93

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:39 PM

thank you so much

#4 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:28 PM

Where is gutman located?  I have ccleaner v2.26
The same thing occurred in the "New Testament," or Christian Greek Scriptures. Professor George Howard goes on to say: "When the Hebrew form for the divine name was eliminated in favor of Greek substitutes in the Septuagint, it was eliminated also from the New Testament quotations of the Septuagint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Kiloph

Kiloph

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

View Postteflonfanatic, on 19 December 2009 - 11:28 PM, said:

Go to Options -> Settings

In settings you'll see an option called secure deletion, when you click on it, it will give you choices one of them being Gutmann.
Became a Licensed Treasure Hunter: 11/2009
Treasure Hunt Completed: 5/5/2010
VIP Club 2/10/2011
Posted Image

#6 leegreg712

leegreg712

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:26 AM

View PostMistybabe, on 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM, said:

I've seen a lot of posts of ppl asking for tips etc. I thought I would share what I do that helps me to earn on this site. In less then 2 years I've earned over $3,000.

First place to start, and the best one is make new emails. Make a spread sheet or write'm down whatever you got to do. Then, when you do an offer with that email, write the name of the company beside it. Note NE (new email) so you know you used a new email... lets use Consumer Incentive as an eg. If the offer approves.. then I would pick a consumer incentive offer, and try and old email. If that doesn't approve, I know Consumer Incentive likes new emails.

Confirmation emails are frequently sent and most are stunned to realize if they had confirmed specific offers they would have credited and not have to be repeated. Regardless of the description next to the offer.. go all the way to the end... and always check which companies send confirmations. MIDS won't approve for me if  I don't confirm, and for me those like a new email. WOW offers on the other hand won't approve unless I confirm and DON'T require me making a new email.

I have note pads of information. Emails I've used for which company etc. I have a list of companies that like new emails ones that will take old. I do find most of the "email submits" require an unused email.

Make sure you check the option on your ccleaner to be set at secure file deletion Gutmann (35 passes). I couldn't ever get survey offers like What She Has To Say, Big Bucks Giveaway, Consumer Expressions, Winning Surveys, etc until I changed my ccleaner to that setting and whammmo!

Everything I've said here is in the stickies in this thread that no one seems to read. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.. including the forum rules so you are aware of what is allowed and what is not (posting your email/complaing/mentiong pending offers).

I wish you all a very Safe and Happy holiday season. If anyone has anything to add please do!

Darlene

thanks, for the info. I had to check my options in ccleaner and made the necessary changes. I keep a spreadsheet with the offer, sponsor(wow, ce,qj, etc, etc), email used, date completed, date approved. I've also found that offers approve better for me using I.E. than firefox.

Edited by leegreg712, 20 December 2009 - 12:27 AM.

#7 willjaysmom

willjaysmom

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3600 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:58 AM

I changed my CCleaner settings way back when it was first mentioned and it definitely seemed to help with approvals. As always, your hard work and help is much appreciated, Misty! :D

Posted Image♥Posted Image♥Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:30 AM

View PostKiloph, on 19 December 2009 - 11:44 PM, said:

In settings you'll see an option called secure deletion, when you click on it, it will give you choices one of them being Gutmann.

I checked I don't have a gutmann setting <_> for ccleaner.
The same thing occurred in the "New Testament," or Christian Greek Scriptures. Professor George Howard goes on to say: "When the Hebrew form for the divine name was eliminated in favor of Greek substitutes in the Septuagint, it was eliminated also from the New Testament quotations of the Septuagint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 leegreg712

leegreg712

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:13 AM

View Postteflonfanatic, on 20 December 2009 - 09:30 AM, said:

View PostKiloph, on 19 December 2009 - 11:44 PM, said:

I checked I don't have a gutmann setting <_> for ccleaner.

it's in the drop down under where you check secured sweep

#10 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

I only see simple overwrite even after I open the drop-down box <_> and I have the latest version. Maybe because i'm using a free version?

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users