• 288 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

View PostKiloph, on 04 February 2010 - 01:00 PM, said:

View Postgemini72, on 04 February 2010 - 12:35 PM, said:

Is there a trick to getting offers from these companies to credit:

1. National Survey Panel

2. National Survey Board

3. Online Rewards Center

And, do I need to use a different e-mail for each of the LH offers?

Thanks

For the LH offers, yeah I believe you have to use a different email, because you are signing up for the eversave email for each one. As far as the trick for those offers go, I'm not sure there's anything we can do, short of follow instructions. I've been doing this GPT thing for 3 months & the only offers that have approved with any sort of consistency is the recent LH, Quarter Bin & a majority of the trial offers. There are so many variables to consider when an offer doesn't approve.

The companies that usually confirm for me are: Your Gift Zone; MFL; some QJ's; Online Product Savings, and Bargain Cast.  Have your tried the MFL offers?  They are the most consistent confirmers for me.

Something you might want to check the status of your SmartScreen Filter.  It should be turned off.  I just learned this about 10 days ago, turned it off and I did notice an increase in confirmations and approval of items redone in pending.

#162 onelazydawg

onelazydawg

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:36 AM

question on the together rx.  i keep putting it on the ignore list because it says you cant have medical insurance and i am afraid if i do it and they find out my tt account will be closed,  how is everyone else getting this approved??? any help thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users