743 replies to this topic

#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:13 AM

Many of you have been wondering about the Cash Clicks page.  Allow me to answer a few of your most common questions.

Currently you will find a button on the cash offers page that links to the cash clicks page.  Soon, there will be a button on the left navigation bar for easier transportation.

The clicks are currently approved manually, roughly once a week.  Just because you haven't received credit yet, doesn't mean you won't...  They will be approved in one big lump every week, so keep clicking!  The goal is to have this automated by the end of the month so that they credit once a day similar to the daily surveys.

Please don't click an individual link more than once per day!  This could cause your account to become suspended if it becomes excessive.  Soon, the links will not be clickable if you have already clicked them and a red light will appear next to them letting you know that you're done for the day.  

After you've clicked a link, take a look at the links that pop up on the next page and pick one that interests you.  It is important that you don't click a bunch of links on this page either... just one!

Obviously, there are things we're still working on adding for this feature, but we wanted to get it up in it's raw form so that you could start enjoying it now.  5 cents for a click is big, as I'm sure most of you know!  We can't promise that the rate will always be this high, so take advantage of it now!  You currently can make $1.90 per day with this system in just a couple minutes of clicking.  ENJOY!

#2 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:40 AM

Thanks Treasure, I was wondering and wasn't clicking .. stupid me. That will certainly change as of right now!!

I appreciate you taking the time to update us all... now we're in the loop and can do the cash clicks w/out worry or wonder!

Thanks again,
Darlene
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P
07/31/08 - Completed the Treasure Hunt
01/30/09 - Got "Jack's Hat" = Happiness!

http://www.b-n-mommies.blogspot.com

Posted Image

#3 willjaysmom

willjaysmom

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3600 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:56 AM

I appreciate the update! I am loving this new feature and I can't wait to see how it fully evolves. Especially when it can keep track of when I'm done for the day, so I won't have to worry about accidentally over-clicking. :D

Posted Image♥Posted Image♥Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 ironman7

ironman7

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

Thanks for the info...much appreciated. Love this new program! Quick question. I know you can only click each one once per day. Is it exactly 24 hours? If I clicked last night...can I do todays in the afternoon?..or should I wait till nighttime. Thanks!!!
Posted Image

#5 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:22 PM

wait 24 hours for now... will update if that changes.

#6 ironman7

ironman7

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

View PostTreasure, on 16 November 2009 - 12:22 PM, said:

wait 24 hours for now... will update if that changes.
Will do! Thanks!
Posted Image

#7 samrhett2

samrhett2

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:43 PM

I noticed that they do not show in the Pending offers section.  Just wanted to make sure that is ok and that it is not just something I am doing wrong.  Thanks for the offers.
Posted Image

#8 namaste

namaste

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

Wow, pretty amazing deal this is. Thanks so much for coming up with new stuff for the site for us.

:)
Posted Image

#9 willjaysmom

willjaysmom

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3600 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

View Postsamrhett2, on 16 November 2009 - 12:43 PM, said:

I noticed that they do not show in the Pending offers section.  Just wanted to make sure that is ok and that it is not just something I am doing wrong.  Thanks for the offers.

I don't think they're supposed to show up in your pending offers list...If so, then we're both doing something wrong. ;)

Posted Image♥Posted Image♥Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Mistybabe

Mistybabe

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:27 PM

No they won't show up on your pending offers list, their is no "done" button. So you're doing nothing wrong :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
06/24/08 - Made V.I.P
07/31/08 - Completed the Treasure Hunt
01/30/09 - Got "Jack's Hat" = Happiness!

http://www.b-n-mommies.blogspot.com

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users