174 replies to this topic

#1 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3387 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:18 AM

Hey Troopers! We have been in the process of creating a Facebook Application for several months. Hours have gone into planning, layout, & design. And even more hours have gone into the execution of the project. This past week, we all kicked it into high gear, put it at the forefront of everything else, and now have it ready to present to you. (A special shout-out to our wonderful programmer who rose early, stayed late, and did far more than what was asked of him!)

We absolutely believe that this App will be a monster of a revenue-generator for the site, as well as a monster of a referral-generator for YOU! Most of the people that frequent Facebook are the exact demographics that we pay good advertising dollars to try to reach. Who is our target market, you ask? People that 1) feel comfortable using a computer and 2) have some extra time in their day to be at a computer. (We don't "target" people that would like to have more income because that's all of us!)

This Application is pretty much a shell of our main site. You can complete offers there, take daily surveys, play the slot machine (with free daily spins!), and more. The best part... you can invite all of your friends and, when they accept, they become your referrals. There will also be many opportunities to publish winnings & earnings to your wall. Again, when one of your friends follows that publication to our App, they would become your referral. The earnings potential here is exponential!

If you find a bug, have a suggestion, a question, or just wish to discuss, please post in this thread. No question is dumb or inconsequential. We want this App to be solid gold and are counting on you to help us achieve that.

Thanks!

http://apps.facebook...reasuretrooper/
Posted Image

#2 Sabelis

Sabelis

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:49 AM

I just wanted to update to say the platinum coins still are reading as 11 instead of 10.5.

#3 janarbananar

janarbananar

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

I just tried it out and I LOVE the free spin!!  :)  I'm hoping I might be able to get some of my friends to try it this way.  After all, they play tons of silly apps games that DON'T pay them.  Maybe they'll like this better.  :)
Posted Image Posted Image
Treasure Hunt:  COMPLETE!  Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Slot Relics:  Clara's Kiss, Cogg's Calculator, Mabutu's Spear, Jack's Hat!!
Amazon Gift Card x5

#4 vpapeja77

vpapeja77

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

I love it! Thanks Treasure, its fantastic! :) I especially like that it tells you how much more you have to earn to get payout. Very helpful!

Edited by vpapeja77, 27 January 2010 - 03:09 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 smileyjorge

smileyjorge

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:22 PM

Awesome! Love it!

#6 pieper.tim

pieper.tim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

wow this sounds awesome!
Offers Approved: 301; Cash Tasks: $32.11; Cash Shopping: 18.26 Daily Surveys: 97
Bonus Offers: 1; Referrals: 74/26
Total $ Earned: $482.23; FINISHED MY TREASURE HUNT!

#7 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:34 PM

My facebook account stinks -_-. I have two words for this app FREE SPIN. Thanks a million TT ^_^.

Boo, my first free spin and it stops in the middle of 2 rewards >_<.

Edited by teflonfanatic, 27 January 2010 - 08:38 PM.

The same thing occurred in the "New Testament," or Christian Greek Scriptures. Professor George Howard goes on to say: "When the Hebrew form for the divine name was eliminated in favor of Greek substitutes in the Septuagint, it was eliminated also from the New Testament quotations of the Septuagint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 antpro2007

antpro2007

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

So, If I want to paste a referral link to facebook as oppose to the main site... how would I go about that?

Edited by antpro2007, 27 January 2010 - 09:39 PM.

#9 tigereyes19806

tigereyes19806

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1708 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:20 PM

The only bug I have with the Facebook Application is that it's showing I have 3 1/2 platinum coins, when I should only have 3. Other than that, everything is working great.
Posted Image

I won all 6 gems in 2008.
I finished the $100 Treasure Hunt on 7/13/2008.
I became a VIP on 7/30/2008.
I won happiness on 1/31/2009.
I completed my 1,000th daily survey on 7/14/2011.
I've had a total of 2,117 offers approve as of 8/27/2011.

#10 Blooiskoo

Blooiskoo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

I love it! Thank you TT! Free spins YEA
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users