174 replies to this topic

#171 Jhowie

Jhowie

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:28 AM

View PostTreasurer, on 27 January 2010 - 08:18 AM, said:

Hey Troopers! We have been in the process of creating a Facebook Application for several months. Hours have gone into planning, layout, & design. And even more hours have gone into the execution of the project. This past week, we all kicked it into high gear, put it at the forefront of everything else, and now have it ready to present to you. (A special shout-out to our wonderful programmer who rose early, stayed late, and did far more than what was asked of him!)

We absolutely believe that this App will be a monster of a revenue-generator for the site, as well as a monster of a referral-generator for YOU! Most of the people that frequent Facebook are the exact demographics that we pay good advertising dollars to try to reach. Who is our target market, you ask? People that 1) feel comfortable using a computer and 2) have some extra time in their day to be at a computer. (We don't "target" people that would like to have more income because that's all of us!)

This Application is pretty much a shell of our main site. You can complete offers there, take daily surveys, play the slot machine (with free daily spins!), and more. The best part... you can invite all of your friends and, when they accept, they become your referrals. There will also be many opportunities to publish winnings & earnings to your wall. Again, when one of your friends follows that publication to our App, they would become your referral. The earnings potential here is exponential!

If you find a bug, have a suggestion, a question, or just wish to discuss, please post in this thread. No question is dumb or inconsequential. We want this App to be solid gold and are counting on you to help us achieve that.

Thanks!

http://apps.facebook...reasuretrooper/

cool

#172 akathedoc

akathedoc

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:52 AM

I can't connect trhough this app, get teh blank screen when i go to claim by bonuc spin
Posted Image

#173 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

View Postakathedoc, on 06 July 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

I can't connect trhough this app, get teh blank screen when i go to claim by bonuc spin

Have you tried a different browser? Uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?

#174 birdykate

birdykate

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:09 PM

View Postakathedoc, on 06 July 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

I use Firefox and it works.

#175 Robert83

Robert83

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:09 PM

I just wanted you to know there is a bug when trying to get the 5 Arrowheads on FB. Clara is unable to register that you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users