#21 dantheman777

dantheman777

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

View Postpusiwillow, on 28 January 2010 - 05:40 PM, said:

I love this idea! I haven't tried it out yet but I will soon. It would be great to have the app post to the wall "so-and-so made "this amount" from TreasureTrooper!" Everytime a offer approved. I know alot more of my friends would be willing to try it out then!

Yes, please!!!NOBODY wants to be invited to this, people start arguments about this stuff for some reason, but if they see this activity every day, they will have to deal with and I'll have to simply reply "I've been paid several times"

#22 hiphopislife

hiphopislife

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

so how do we invite more than 4 people at a time?

#23 dantheman777

dantheman777

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:11 PM

I just won on TreasureTrooper Slots!Dan just won a Gold Coin on the TreasureTrooper slot machine!You can win too! Join now and try your luck with your free daily spin.See, now, that's what I'm talking about... I often when 1$ or platinum coins worth a dollar and that will get people wondering!

#24 Wishes

Wishes

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:47 PM

Love the application, though the critic in me has to say when you are reading the popular offers list it seems kind of...plain. As to the distractions and colors on TT's main site.

Also, will you ever be able to send invites to more then 4 people? Please -blinks innocently-
Posted Image

My quest for Happiness:
Posted ImagePosted Image

I wish you a wonderful day full of fulfilled wishes!~

My Gems:

Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 Sabelis

Sabelis

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

View PostWishes, on 29 January 2010 - 09:47 PM, said:

Love the application, though the critic in me has to say when you are reading the popular offers list it seems kind of...plain. As to the distractions and colors on TT's main site.

Also, will you ever be able to send invites to more then 4 people? Please -blinks innocently-

They don't have any control over the amount of invites we can send out.  As the application becomes more popular, we will be allowed to do more.  When I first checked out this application, it was only allowing to invite 2 people so its slowly increasing!

#26 Wishes

Wishes

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

Oh, ok. Thanks ^_^ I'll wait then...
Posted Image

My quest for Happiness:
Posted ImagePosted Image

I wish you a wonderful day full of fulfilled wishes!~

My Gems:

Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 lookatspotrun

lookatspotrun

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

This was a great kick in the pants for me to open a facebook account. It has really benefited me. I like the free slot spin but I have also used it to get free coupons and samples. I'm so glad you pushed me to take the plunge. I didn't add friends because I wanted time to make it nice, but people are discovering me on there and asking to be my friend. This is so easy!
Posted Image
www.treasuretrooper.com/applynow

#28 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

Quick question: If you go to the treasuretrooper app through your treasuretrooper homepage can you use the facebook app's url as a referral link?

P.S. PLEASE ANSWER it's important to my referral strat :)
The same thing occurred in the "New Testament," or Christian Greek Scriptures. Professor George Howard goes on to say: "When the Hebrew form for the divine name was eliminated in favor of Greek substitutes in the Septuagint, it was eliminated also from the New Testament quotations of the Septuagint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 sk8jay

sk8jay

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:00 AM

Small bug...

When I used the free spin on the slots from the facebook app, and then played the slots from the website (using a gold coin) it displayed -1 spins remaining. Nothing major really, just thought you might want to know. If you want me to try and replicate it, and take screen shots I can. Although it displayed -1 spins remaining instead of 0, the next day everything was fine and showed 1 spin left for the day.

#30 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

View Postsk8jay, on 01 February 2010 - 12:00 AM, said:

Small bug...

When I used the free spin on the slots from the facebook app, and then played the slots from the website (using a gold coin) it displayed -1 spins remaining. Nothing major really, just thought you might want to know. If you want me to try and replicate it, and take screen shots I can. Although it displayed -1 spins remaining instead of 0, the next day everything was fine and showed 1 spin left for the day.
Fixed.  Thanks!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users