30 replies to this topic

#31 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:13 PM

@Treasure: There are myriads upon myriads of angels in heaven(Revelation 5:11) and also "outer space" is ever expanding so we can reason heaven is ever expanding as well. Apparently it has a limit of shared rulership since only 144,000 share in the rulership with Jesus which is another reason why I don't understand the Trina(a nickname I gave to trinity) How could they be 144,001 spirit persons equal to the father after all if your equal to God the son(a phrase that's not in the bible btw) then your equal to God the father(a phrase that is in the bible) right?

Anyway about the 144,000 listed in revelation chapter 7:4-8 being literal Jews. According to Numbers 1:4-16 the 2 tribes don't match meaning the 2 tribes are most likely different. Also according to James 1:1 the "12 tribes" still existed in Jesus day. If taken literally then the 12 tribes of Israel are some really really old people like thousands of years old. The bible also says that a person who follows god's word(law) then your already a Jew (Romans 2:25-29)(Galatians 3:26-29)

If you want me to post the full text let me know :) and thanks to whoever reopened and topic(most likely to one of the staff) and more questions please.

Here's a site that will allow you to look up these scriptures as well as others
My link

Here's a link that lets you request a REAL bible study and it's free
My link

P.S. TT staff if you don't want me to post the free bible study link I understand, me and my denom makes absolutely no money from this or even our preaching work.
The same thing occurred in the "New Testament," or Christian Greek Scriptures. Professor George Howard goes on to say: "When the Hebrew form for the divine name was eliminated in favor of Greek substitutes in the Septuagint, it was eliminated also from the New Testament quotations of the Septuagint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users