130 replies to this topic

#11 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:33 AM

Will do, i am trying to keep this up to date as much as possible.
Posted Image

#12 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

The new update is:

Kristy was moved from ICU to a regular private room this afternoon! She may try and take a few steps tonight. Reports stated she was an excellent patient in ICU. The actual time of surgery was 7 hours (12:30 AM to 7:30 AM) and a young female doctor was the lead transplant surgeon. Both the kidney and pancreas are working and her blood sugar readings are getting very close to normal. We give thanks to God and we will never forget his precious gift of love. Someone died so Kristy may have a normal life.

that was hawkeye's note.
Posted Image

#13 bobcleva

bobcleva

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

Many prayers for you and your family and the family that lost there precious live to save yours.
Posted Image

#14 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:11 AM

View Postblight, on 02 April 2010 - 04:57 PM, said:

The new update is:

Kristy was moved from ICU to a regular private room this afternoon! She may try and take a few steps tonight. Reports stated she was an excellent patient in ICU. The actual time of surgery was 7 hours (12:30 AM to 7:30 AM) and a young female doctor was the lead transplant surgeon. Both the kidney and pancreas are working and her blood sugar readings are getting very close to normal. We give thanks to God and we will never forget his precious gift of love. Someone died so Kristy may have a normal life.

that was hawkeye's note.

Wow that was a long surgery! Glad she has been moved into a private room that always helps in a speedy recovery! Happy to hear that her kidneys and pancreas are working well...The prayers are working!

#15 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

NEW UPDATE FROM HAWKEYE:

Kristy took approx. a half dozen very short walks today including sitting in a chair. She is still very tired and her pain level is 6 out of 10. She may get to walk outside and hopefully start eating sometime Sunday. If she progresses steadily, a tentative discharge date could be next Friday.

The thoughts and Prayers are working!!
Posted Image

#16 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:38 PM

Thats great!!! Hopefully her pain level will start to decrease as each day goes past!  We will keep praying for her and send word to Hawkeye that I am still praying for her!

#17 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

This is for Kristy

Posted Image

#18 4mrmcdman

4mrmcdman

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2952 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

I had no idea what was going on.  Hawkeye has always been such a great community member here...he even sends me PM's every now and then saying that I should come back to the forums (been inactive for a long time).  It breaks my heart that he is going through this; however, G-d does not give us anything we can not handle...I know it's cliche but I know it to be true.  Please tell Hawkeye that I am praying for him and his family and I hope that Kristy's recovery is as smooth as possible.

Find offer tips/ suggestions here -----> http://forum.treasur...post__p__470235

Posted Image

Prayers, good thoughts, call it whatever you will but here are 2 families that need our "support":
Hawkeye and his family -----> http://forum.treasur...or-a-tt-family/
Nikkums and her family -----> http://forum.treasur...d-your-prayers/  (R.I.P. Riley)

#19 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:37 PM

Hawkeye has another update:

Need some more prayers for Kristy and Donna!
Kristy apparently had a not to glorious night last night.
She did have some above average pain and quite a bit of nausea.
The doctors are working hard to find the right mix of medications to work well with Kristy's body.
Lots of prayers for Donna (mom) would be very much appreciated since she has a couple of current medical conditions (vertigo and migraines) that are not in agreement with the stress associated with Kristy's transplants.
Posted Image

#20 jenn

jenn

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

oh wow I am praying hope kristy gets well soon
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users