• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 benoo101

benoo101

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:32 AM

Well i joined yesterday and already upto $1.75 of approved offers but i have basically done all the cash offers as all the $0.65 offers come up with an error saying no longer avaliable.

Also on the click for cash i dont seem to have any links at all.

Which means im kinder out of ways to get my money up to $20

#2 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:09 PM

Are you in the usa? if your from any country other than CANADA,USA,UK than your cash offers will be very limited if any at all, most international members make their payout monthly by referring members from the countries I listed. If you are in the usa, and have done all of  your offes I would suggest slowing it down a little as if you do large quantities of offers by the same company they will think your not really interested in the offeer and deny you.
Posted Image

#3 Laura

Laura

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2903 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

This is in the UK section of the forums, so I'm assuming ben is from the UK (unless this was posted in the wrong section).

If other UK members are having problems with the offers being referred to, please let us know! Or if some fellow UK members could give ben some tips, that would be great also :).
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 MrsDredd

MrsDredd

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

I have tried and tried over couple of years and ready to give up.. cash for clicks..NADA.... Surveys... NADA never got nuttin.... etcetcetc... £0.15 total wow.. :( fed up
have added facebook group
facebook app
become a fan....

any help ??
please

#5 steelers4lyf

steelers4lyf

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

I have been trying to earn money but each time I try to complete offers only one is approved and i only do a small amount of offers at a time with different emails as it's suggested. I have $0.80 which is around 45p I think. Has anyone got any tips to make the offers start approving or anything I'm doing wrong? I never get any cash click links and the surveys never work. Ready to give up :(
Want to earn money? Click here

#6 Joeko

Joeko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:13 AM

View Poststeelers4lyf, on 23 April 2010 - 02:13 PM, said:

I have been trying to earn money but each time I try to complete offers only one is approved and i only do a small amount of offers at a time with different emails as it's suggested. I have $0.80 which is around 45p I think. Has anyone got any tips to make the offers start approving or anything I'm doing wrong? I never get any cash click links and the surveys never work. Ready to give up :(

Mine havent been approving lately

Cash Clicks and Daily surveys never work

and Cash offer rarely work either
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users