104 replies to this topic

#101 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9463 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

After the birth of a precious daughter and the terrible loss of a daughter and son, my sister found herself in the same situation she faced in the last three years. Through months of struggles and weeks in the hospital over a once again complicated pregnancy, my sister finally got what she fought so hard to have, a precious healthy baby boy.

Welcome to the world Jordan Brentley. Born February 14th, 2012, at 21 inches long, and 7 pounds 8 ounces. He is the best Valentines Day present my entire family could have asked for.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#102 moomoofarm

moomoofarm

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

Aww Jordan's adorable! And your sister looks beautiful. :)

It's terrible what she has had to go through. Corners are cut in a field where doing so can be fatal. And there are too many healthcare workers who are only in it for the money and the prestige. :\

Edited by moomoofarm123, 18 June 2012 - 04:34 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#103 karenfarrugia

karenfarrugia

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:09 AM

Don't worry.  Have faith.  God will hear our prayers.  I will keep you in my daily prayers.  Take care and may God Bless you all!
Karen

Edited by karenfarrugia, 04 August 2012 - 03:10 AM.

#104 hiramholbroo716

hiramholbroo716

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

This is small prayer from me.
Thank you lord for protecting our Sister and Brother. Praying for them to heal and stay healthy through out their life in Jesus Name Amen
Sorry, but you're not allowed to promote other sites on the forum.

#105 Pro_Civic_Racer

Pro_Civic_Racer

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

I see that I'm two years too late, but I do wish the best of luck to them.  How are they doing now?  May God bless them forever eternally!  Amen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users