Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

So, I am going to cash out soon. I have the following
$20 done in offer
$14 in cash click

I read somewhere that cash clicks do not add to your cash out, and I was wondering if I set my minimum payout $34, would I get the $34? Can someone clarify the cash out procedure involving cash clicks $$. Also I have to set the minimum pay out to the exact amount I  want to receive when payout comes around. Is this true?

#2 cwdurham

cwdurham

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

Cash clicks do not count towards your min. cash-out but will be payed out when you are able to cash-out. In your case, I would set your min. to $20 and you will be payed the cash clicks as well, for a total of $34.

Edited by cwdurham, 12 May 2010 - 06:58 PM.

Posted Image

#3 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

View Postn0motion, on 12 May 2010 - 06:48 PM, said:

So, I am going to cash out soon. I have the following
$20 done in offer
$14 in cash click

I read somewhere that cash clicks do not add to your cash out, and I was wondering if I set my minimum payout $34, would I get the $34? Can someone clarify the cash out procedure involving cash clicks $$. Also I have to set the minimum pay out to the exact amount I  want to receive when payout comes around. Is this true?

It is highly recommended that everyone keep their minimum amount set to $20. Reason being, if you set your minimum amount to $34, you will have to have $34 earned total in anything other then Cash Clicks. Most people don't realize that. Whereas, with the $20 minimum, you have to have $20 earned in anything besides Cash Clicks, and then all your Cash Click earnings are paid on top of that.

So if you have $20 earned in offers, and $14 done in Cash Clicks, then you have already met your minimum, so you'll be paid for Cash Clicks as well. Keep in mind that the $20 minimum has to be earned within a month, and then is paid next month. So your $20 had to be earned between April 1st - April 30th, in order for that payment to be processed to be paid between May 15th - May 20th.

So if any of your $20 offer earnings, or $14 Cash Clicks earnings, were accumulated since the beginning of this month, May 1st, then you won't get paid until June, and it will include all earnings up until May 31st.

Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users