• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 jennuhfurr

jennuhfurr

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:17 PM

I signed up for the offer that says "Online Savings Club" and it charges you $1.20 for the 10 day trial and then $94 after if you do not cancel. It pays you $5.50 on Treasure Troopers and I already received it for signing up. Now that I signed up though the link is broken and I didn't get what the customer service number was before hand!! :( Would anyone be able to click the link and see what the phone number is?
Thanks

Edited by willjaysmom, 15 June 2010 - 04:37 PM.

#2 pusiwillow

pusiwillow

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

Be careful in the forums, the rules are that you are not suppose to talk about that C word lol. When you need help for something like this, best to just say you are looking for the Customer Service Number.

The link worked fine for me. This was from their T&C:
"Remember, you can call The Online Savings Club Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-866-672-6702 from 9AM-9PM EST Monday through Friday with any questions..."

Good Luck!

Edited by pusiwillow, 15 June 2010 - 04:34 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#3 willjaysmom

willjaysmom

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,623 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:36 PM

Welcome to the forums! :)

Make sure you are only doing offers that you have a genuine interest in. Don't sign up for something with the intent to cancel. And as pusiwillow stated, it is against the forum rules to discuss cancellation of offers.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#4 little1lz

little1lz

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

Hello,

First, I just wanted to mention that when completing offers, you should not just do them to make the $$ but do them because you are actually interested in the offer.  But here is the info that you were looking for (you will need to be active for at least 5 days):

OFFER DETAILS: Once you activate your Online Savings Club trial membership for only $1.20 activation fee billed today, you can immediately take advantage of all the exciting savings. After your 10-day trial period you will only be charged a ONE time membership fee $94.00 and then nothing more. Your service will continue for a full 12 months, with no further charges. Remember, you can call The Online Savings Club Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-866-672-6702 from 9AM-9PM EST Monday through Friday with any questions or to cancel the trial membership.
TT ID#: 559190

Posted Image

Made VIP: May 13th 2010
Completed Treasure Hunt: June 6th 2010

Gems:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Slot Prizes:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 jennuhfurr

jennuhfurr

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:45 PM

Thanks guys! Also, thank you for the tips! This was my first time doing an offer like this so I definitely know now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users