Jump to content


What's your favorite website


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 brentjoanna

brentjoanna

    Beginner

  • Regular Trooper
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

Whats your favorite website? Can be any site online....

Used for entertainment, information, etc....
Posted Image


Click the banner to start hunting treasure now

#2 Apollo

Apollo

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:46 PM

www.treasuretrooper.com
Posted Image

PROUD LEADER OF THE LEGENDARY TROOPERS!

#3 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:58 PM

I have a few favs lol....TT is my number one site now that it has got my interest back, I love my Facebook, love the games on there...Love pogo.com there are many others....

#4 vpapeja77

vpapeja77

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

Besides TT? I would have to say imdb.com - Internet Movie Database ... cause I love movies!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Zach360

Zach360

    SuperTrooper

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:06 AM

Youtube, Pandora (internet radio), pogo.com, Facebook, Myspace, and a bunch of others. These, of course, are my favs other than TT.
Posted Image

#6 4mrmcdman

4mrmcdman

    Jack's Apprentice

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:18 AM

View Postvpapeja77, on 17 July 2010 - 12:02 AM, said:

Besides TT? I would have to say imdb.com - Internet Movie Database ... cause I love movies!

My uncle has a page on there.  He's a lighting director:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004038/


I have a lot of favorites.  Some of my favorites include:

TreasureTrooper.com
POGO.com
Amazon.com
Espn.com
Dealtaker.com
Hulu.com
Netflix.com
The CIA World Factbook:  https://www.cia.gov/...book/index.html
mygretutor.com

Find offer tips/ suggestions here -----> http://forum.treasur...post__p__470235

Posted Image

Prayers, good thoughts, call it whatever you will but here are 2 families that need our "support":
Hawkeye and his family -----> http://forum.treasur...or-a-tt-family/
Nikkums and her family -----> http://forum.treasur...d-your-prayers/  (R.I.P. Riley)


#7 vpapeja77

vpapeja77

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:24 AM

View Post4mrmcdman, on 17 July 2010 - 12:18 AM, said:

View Postvpapeja77, on 17 July 2010 - 12:02 AM, said:

Besides TT? I would have to say imdb.com - Internet Movie Database ... cause I love movies!

My uncle has a page on there.  He's a lighting director:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004038/


I have a lot of favorites.  Some of my favorites include:

TreasureTrooper.com
POGO.com
Amazon.com
Espn.com
Dealtaker.com
Hulu.com
Netflix.com
The CIA World Factbook:  https://www.cia.gov/...book/index.html
mygretutor.com

I checked to see if your uncle ever worked with my cousin, but I cant find anything they worked on together

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006830/
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 4mrmcdman

4mrmcdman

    Jack's Apprentice

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:32 AM

View Postvpapeja77, on 17 July 2010 - 12:24 AM, said:

I checked to see if your uncle ever worked with my cousin, but I cant find anything they worked on together

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006830/


That would have been interesting.  Talk about your "Six Degrees of Seperation".  Posted Image

Find offer tips/ suggestions here -----> http://forum.treasur...post__p__470235

Posted Image

Prayers, good thoughts, call it whatever you will but here are 2 families that need our "support":
Hawkeye and his family -----> http://forum.treasur...or-a-tt-family/
Nikkums and her family -----> http://forum.treasur...d-your-prayers/  (R.I.P. Riley)


#9 dresson2

dresson2

    Metal Detector

  • Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

treasuretrooper.com and gaminglagoon.com
Posted Image

#10 NinjaX

NinjaX

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:11 PM

Facebook (I'm an addict)
Yahoo! (For all the interesting news & articles)
TreasureTrooper (Of course)
YouTube (Video needs)
Hulu (Online TV FTW)
Engadget (For all my electronics-related news)

Edited by NinjaX, 28 July 2010 - 11:12 PM.

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..." -Demetri Martin




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users