108 replies to this topic

#21 Platinumkanikas

Platinumkanikas

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

Holy Moley... that really scared me too haha. My money was cut in half, I had a bunch of pearls, lost my scales, gained platinum coins... the whole works! Scary because I checked it about 10 mins ago and everything was fine haha

I can relax now, thanks guys!

So many surveys, so little time!
Posted Image

#22 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

Glad that i seen this i was having a cow i already email support lol...i think it was a glitch from those retro games we was all downloading lol...SHewww I was about to have a cow...I like the gold coins, pearls, and plats..it let me use some of them so i emailed support and told them that i did so and to remove what i had purchased lol..hope they can or i will be in the negative for real....I hadn't looked into the forums before i freaked!

#23 ana666

ana666

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:03 PM

seriously fix it the way it was before i went to facebook and the same error happent i made 99 dolars i hope they put the same back

#24 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:04 PM

they must be in the process of fixing it because i cant log into my account right now!

#25 DimSumHours

DimSumHours

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:04 PM

View PostAngie269983, on 23 July 2010 - 02:00 PM, said:

Glad that i seen this i was having a cow i already email support lol...i think it was a glitch from those retro games we was all downloading lol...SHewww I was about to have a cow...I like the gold coins, pearls, and plats..it let me use some of them so i emailed support and told them that i did so and to remove what i had purchased lol..hope they can or i will be in the negative for real....I hadn't looked into the forums before i freaked!

Buahaha!  Angie, you are brave  :lol:

I was too worried about my negative earnings to be utilizing the sky rocketed gold coins, plats, and scales LOL

05/30/10 : Completed $100 Treasure Hunt & Made VIP
Posted Image

Orderly Earned Gems :
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Slot Prizes :
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#26 Dangjr213

Dangjr213

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

View PostBikerGirl, on 23 July 2010 - 01:52 PM, said:

View PostDangjr213, on 23 July 2010 - 01:50 PM, said:

So glad I read this before I looked at my balances.  All of my stuff went down but at least I don't owe TT money like BikerGirl

Yeah, the owing $500 about gave me a heart attack!  I figured I'd just log out and never come back at that point.  LOL.

LMAO!!! Yeah I think I'd log out and never come back too!
Posted Image

#27 Ahagen550

Ahagen550

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

I jumped the gun and emailed support already also. I spilled my tea on my lap when I saw the My Treasure page. D:

#28 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

Right after my earnings got messed up, I suddenly can't login!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess i'll do the offers and surveys on Facebook, I have a fair standing with TT, i'm sure I didn't do anything to get banned :(
The same thing occurred in the "New Testament," or Christian Greek Scriptures. Professor George Howard goes on to say: "When the Hebrew form for the divine name was eliminated in favor of Greek substitutes in the Septuagint, it was eliminated also from the New Testament quotations of the Septuagint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 BikerGirl

BikerGirl

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1048 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

no one can log in anywhere.  It's been disabled until the problem has been fixed.
Finished $100 Treasure Hunt on 12/19/09
Missing Jack's Hat for Happiness.
Posted Image

#30 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

No one can log in right now! They must be fixing the glitch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users