• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joe_v91

joe_v91

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:34 AM

When i click on Scale Scavenger it says 'You have no Scale Scavenger offers to complete'. However i have read on other topics that there should be some sort of game available? Is this not available to UK members? If not please could you give us something similar as i could really use those 5 dragon scales every couple of days! Thanks TT

#2 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

View Postjoe_v91, on 29 July 2010 - 11:34 AM, said:

When i click on Scale Scavenger it says 'You have no Scale Scavenger offers to complete'. However i have read on other topics that there should be some sort of game available? Is this not available to UK members? If not please could you give us something similar as i could really use those 5 dragon scales every couple of days! Thanks TT

The same happened to me. I just don't think it's available to us unfortunately. :(
CLICK HERE TO MAKE MONEY FOR FREE!!!
Posted Image
Gems: (in the order I have got them)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Slot Prizes: (in the order I have got them)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Treasure Map Fragments: 4/4
Journal Pages: 6/6
$100 Treasure Hunt: Act 13
Click on my profile to see my dragons!

#3 trueheartedbunny

trueheartedbunny

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:03 AM

Yeah it's only available to US members, which I think sucks a bit since I know lots of UK members play and are really into the whole dragon idea, at the moment the dragon thing is sucking a bit, I'm unsure since it's a game, as to why we can't play it =/ but hopefully they'll see that we want it and will make it available to us too

#4 pharaoh_hamish

pharaoh_hamish

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:46 AM

Shame this doesn't work, I really like the dragon idea :(

#5 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:10 AM

It's not a TreasureTrooper game.  It's a download game... that is just like a Cash Offer.  It comes from an Advertiser.  And, unfortunately, they don't want UK traffic.  :(  We'll see if we can get you some new stuff soon!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users