Welcome to your 2010 College Football Contest!
*This contest is "dedicated" to all you fun loving, loyal, and dedicated college football fans and Norm Parker, Head Defensive Coach at the University of Iowa!
Norm had a foot amputated from the ravaging effects of diabetes*
(SIGNUP FOR ALL 3 CONTESTS CLOSES KICKOFF OF 1ST GAME ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH)
Post #1 - Main Thread & Rules (main contest #1 - requires one weekly post)
Post #2 - The Contestants & Weekly Point Totals (main contest #1 - requires one weekly post)
Post #3 - Schedule Of Weekly Games (main contest #1 - requires one weekly post)
Post #4 - The Contestants (contest #2 - requires one time post) - $30. total to the top 3 winners
Post #5 - The Contestants (contest #3 - requires one time post) - $30. total to the top 3 winners
Prize Money (main contest #1 - requires one weekly post) - $90. Total
1st - $25 + $5.00 Bonus.
2nd - $15.
3rd - $10.
4th - 10th - $5. each
11th - 16th - $5.00 each "For those who had the courage to continue"!
Rules: (main contest #1 - requires one weekly post)
1. 1st week starts Sat. Sept. 4th for 12 weeks (a minimum of 10 games per week) - 1 point each
2. Post Season Bowl Games (30) start (Saturday Dec. 18th) - 3 points each
3. BCS Bowl Games (4) start (Saturday Jan. 1st) - 5 points each
4. BCS National Championship (Monday Jan. 7th) - 10 points
5. Pick the winner each game - always a 50-50 chance of correct answer
6. All games each week will be posted no later than Sunday evening for the following Saturday.
7. One entry per member per week.
8. You may revise your (original post only) each week up to kickoff of any scheduled 1st game for that week (roughly 11 AM CST on Saturdays).
9. All payments at the conclusion of the contest will be paid by PayPal or Money Order only.
10. In case of any ties at the conclusion of the contest, 1st winning post starting with the BCS National Championship and going backwards will prevail.
11. Any contestant who will be gone the full week of any contest (Sunday, from the posting of any weekly contest, through Saturday of the first scheduled game) may PM me with the details and I will post your picks for you. Only picks allowed will be favorites of any opening line. PK and Bonus Points excluded.
1st Annual College Football Contest - http://forum.treasur...otball-contest/ - Help!
(Feel free to discuss anything related to college football - contest, questions, your favorite team, etc.)
Please enjoy some musical entertainment!
http://forum.treasur...nd-to-remember/ - Beautiful Love Songs!
http://forum.treasur.../21465-hawkeye/ - Oldies But Goodies! - Above Iowa Hawkeye Flag! LOL!
Peace, Love, & Happiness
Edited by Hawkeye, 31 July 2011 - 07:10 PM.