6 replies to this topic

#1 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:43 AM

The answers to the majority of questions on Daily Surveys can be found in this topic:

http://forum.treasur...-daily-surveys/

However, there may be some things that change for UK members and so I thought it would be easy to gather them in one place here in the UK section of the forums. If you know anything that is not included here then please post it and I will update this post.

Which Surveys Can We Do?

DS#1 - Yes
DS#2 - No
DS#3 - Yes
DS#4 - Yes
DS#5 - Yes (Apparently. However, when I click on it then I get a message saying that it is not available in my area and then get redirected to the Toluna website. At least one more member is having this problem. If anyone else is too then please let us know.)
DS#6 - Yes

Approval Times

This one I'm not too sure about. I used to get DS#3 approve before DS#1, however lately it's been the other way round (maybe because of the update of added surveys?).
EDIT: They seem to have switched the surveys back to how they were originally, which makes DS#3 approve before DS#1 again.

DS#1 - One day, however they do not credit at the weekend so any survey done on either Saturday or Sunday (and maybe Friday; it happened to me once) won't credit until the Monday.
DS#2 - N/A
DS#3 - Up to few hours (usually within 1).
DS#4 - ?
DS#5 - ? / N/A
DS#6 - ?

How Long Do You Have To Wait Before You Can Repeat The Same Survey?

DS#1 - The next day (anytime after midnight).
DS#2 - N/A
DS#3 - The next day (anytime after midnight).
DS#4 - ?
DS#5 - ? / N/A
DS#6 - ?

That's all I can think of for now, but if anyone wants to know anything else, or has anything that they would like to add, then please let me know. Cheers. :)

Edited by deolm, 05 October 2010 - 05:42 PM.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE MONEY FOR FREE!!!
Posted Image
Gems: (in the order I have got them)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Slot Prizes: (in the order I have got them)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Treasure Map Fragments: 4/4
Journal Pages: 6/6
$100 Treasure Hunt: Act 13
Click on my profile to see my dragons!

#2 Treasurebug

Treasurebug

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

From my expierence, survey #2 can be done after 24 hours after completing it. It usually credits me within an hour but sometimes takes a little longer.

Surveys #1 and #3 can be done each day no matter what time, such as, after midnight of that day when the new day begins. Example- you can do a survey at 1pm and then take another one after midnight, preferably past 1am or so, or anytime throughout that day really, and it will count. #3 usually credits me within a few minutes or can take a couple hours, and #1 credits the next day, sometimes longer.

This is from my personal expierence, yours may be different. And it might be a little different with #1 and #3 if you're near midnight...so you'll probably want to get it done earlier if possible.
Posted Image

#3 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:20 AM

View PostTreasurebug, on 07 September 2010 - 03:45 PM, said:

From my expierence, survey #2 can be done after 24 hours after completing it. It usually credits me within an hour but sometimes takes a little longer.

Surveys #1 and #3 can be done each day no matter what time, such as, after midnight of that day when the new day begins. Example- you can do a survey at 1pm and then take another one after midnight, preferably past 1am or so, or anytime throughout that day really, and it will count. #3 usually credits me within a few minutes or can take a couple hours, and #1 credits the next day, sometimes longer.

This is from my personal expierence, yours may be different. And it might be a little different with #1 and #3 if you're near midnight...so you'll probably want to get it done earlier if possible.

Thanks a lot for that, it was very helpful. I take it you're a US member as you can do DS#2, however I'm guessing the other info relating to DS#1 and 3 will be relevant to us UK members too.

As soon as I get some more replies then I'll update the original post. Cheers. :)
Posted Image

#4 pharaoh_hamish

pharaoh_hamish

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:22 PM

I also get the error message for survey 5 saying it is not available in my area (UK)

#5 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:33 PM

View Postpharaoh_hamish, on 20 September 2010 - 02:22 PM, said:

I also get the error message for survey 5 saying it is not available in my area (UK)

Thanks, pharaoh. I'll just wait and see if anhyone else reports this too before I update it. Cheers. :)
Posted Image

#6 ChrisMono

ChrisMono

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

I've found that survey 3 credits quickly, but I haven't been credited for any of the others???  And I have done the more than once for 2+ days

#7 adhithya

adhithya

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:52 AM

For me DS6 takes me to ampsurveys and when I finish it, i get my scale and 1 dollar within an hour. ds6 is by far the best for me in terms of value and ease of qualification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users