• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 maulpuad

maulpuad

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

hey I have try daily surveys but it says This survey is not available in your region . unfortunately It says to all surveys . :(

#12 rexosila

rexosila

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:50 PM

it is so sad that daily surveys are not available in my location. Is there any other survey that I can do wherein I qualify? :(

#13 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:59 AM

Sorry you two (maulpuad and rexosila).  The surveys are hosted by affiliates who use survey panels that target specific demographics.  And the very first thing they are concerned with is location.  Most target US residents while others may actually be focused on UK, Canada, and possibly other European countries however those tend to be few and far apart.  And even less like would be Asian countries like the Philippines, India, etc.  So unfortunately you two will most likely not be able to do any surveys to earn money.  The best thing you can do is the make referrals (US preferable).  You earn 20% commission on what they earn from cash offer and cash shopping and 5% of what their referrals earn.  So if you are lucky you can earn a decent amount by literally doing nothing.  I wish the best of luck to you two.

Edited by ryan337lee, 28 September 2011 - 11:32 AM.

Posted Image

#14 ShaunWhite

ShaunWhite

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

It sure is nice that someone/some people have shared their nailbiting and foottapping and patience thru these to help a noob like me figure out how these cookies crumble...

:)

Thanks for all your input!
http://www.boarderama.com

Some world views are spacious, and some are merely spaced...    - N.E. Peart

#15 leykon

leykon

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

View Postbigscoot6969, on 12 October 2010 - 01:41 PM, said:

Member since Nov 2006.  1,197 Daily Surveys completed.  $921 earned from surveys.

I have always been fairly good at completing the daily surveys especially DS1 and DS3.  The technique I use right now is that I complete DS1 with mozilla firefox (FF) at any time of the day... sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night... just whenever I get a chance.  For DS3, I use Internet Explorer (IE) and I tend to do this survey at night.  Keep in mind I don't clear cookies for either one.  What I have found is that DS3 credits better at night, if you have the chance.  Lately I have been doing DS3 fairly late at night... roughly 11pm or so eastern time.  Then I follow right up doing DS3 for the following day once it turns midnight.  That way, I can knock out two daily surveys in a shorter time span and not have to worry about completing it the following day. I have found if you try to speed through any of the surveys they wont credit.  So read each and every question and answer honestly.

What I also have noticed is that if you use two different computers, it will increase your approval chances.  I use my netbook during the day and my laptop at night.  This tactic has worked flawlessly for me.  What I would suggest for anyone struggling is to try that out see how it pans out.  I leave the page open after I reach the "Congratulations" page until I see that it has been completed.  I would say its important to adjust your methods.  For example, awhile back DS3 was crediting great with FF and then about a month and a half ago it stopped crediting as easily with that browser, so i promptly switched to IE and have found that to give me much better results.  I would say don't get frustrated if you go a day or two without approvals... it's usually just a sign that you may need to switch the browser you are completing the survey with.

DS2 has been the toughest for me.  For me, I have found it credits best with FF, so if you are having a hard time getting credited with IE, consider making the switch to FF.  I can't speak to using any other browser aside from the two I have mentioned.  I tried awhile back with poor results trying to use other browsers, so never really continued trying with them.

I hope this helps someone out there, if anyone else has any further questions, feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help.  Have a blessed day.

I haven't been able to do any of the surveys except ds5 a few times I get that there are none for me or that there not available for my area
is there anyway to change that and still be honest?what am I doing wrong

#16 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

leykon, the majority of surveys are for US only.  As far as I am aware of here's how the surveys are available.

DS1: US
DS2: US
DS3: US
DS4: US, Australia, Canada, UK
DS5: US, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
DS6: US, Australia, Canada, UK
DS7: US
DS8: US, Canada

It's not completely up to date, but it's roughly that.  So if you are not from the US, check which surveys you might qualify for the country you live in.  Hope this helps.
Posted Image

#17 lorigrins

lorigrins

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

THANX FOR THE INFO ON CLEARING COOKIES.I WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING CREDITED ON ANOTHER SURVEY SITE AND WAS ALSO TOLD I MUST CLEAR COOKIES AFTER EVERY SURVEY.SO I GUESS THIS IS TRUE OF MOST SITES TO GET CREDITED.

#18 Dossify

Dossify

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

I hope soon to have daily surveys for my country too :(
Posted Image

#19 ss425

ss425

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

I think the key is persistence! Just keep trying! Clear cookies, switch browsers, but don't give up is the big thing.
Posted Image

#20 ask4ebuka

ask4ebuka

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

yh cool tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users