• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 xorsese

xorsese

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

I have found that the time of day helps too.  Different surveys credit better at different times.

#22 Dimples87

Dimples87

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

I'm glad someone finally thought of this because ever since I've joined TT, I've had problems doing surveys. I'll most definitely save this link to read and fully grasp the concept of them. The payouts should be something to look forward to.

#23 winnerme

winnerme

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

I use Chrome and most of the time they don't approve so I think I will switch to Firefox
Posted Image

#24 mixedbarbii

mixedbarbii

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

still a lillte confused

Referral banners may not be displayed in posts, only in your signature. Please read the forum rules, posted at the bottom of every forum page. Thanks.

Edited by empressmom, 15 February 2014 - 01:27 PM.

#25 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

View Postmixedbarbii, on 15 February 2014 - 12:56 PM, said:

still a lillte confused

What, specifically, are you confused about? You have a great community here to help you! :)

#26 katyvolikas

katyvolikas

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

I always screen out on surveys

#27 KTKOFFERS

KTKOFFERS

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

So I tried the advice to work on them early in the morning..I got through D1 and D2 but was disqualified for the rest. I gave it a good break, came back and finished D3, D4, and D7. I finished them up this afternoon but never got approved for them. It gets so frustrating because some of those surveys take foreverrrrr! :/

I am wondering tho, do you think I would have better luck if I changed my email address on my treasure trooper profile? I know to use other email addresses for cash offers now, but that wasn't the case when I first joined and have been using that same email address for every survey since I started. Thoughts?

Thanks for all your help!

KTK

Please note that referral banners are allowed in signatures but are not permitted not in posts. The rules are here.

Edited by empressmom, 25 February 2014 - 09:00 PM.

#28 Geri

Geri

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

Once I was credited for all the profile surveys, I do not qualify for the surveys I attempt.
It is frustrating.

#29 Geri

Geri

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:48 AM

Firefox was a mess. There were numerous updates and I was directed to ads and websites I did not want to go to.[ really awful websites]
It should not make a difference which browser anyone uses. The surveys should always give credit no matter what browser is used.
I have filled out surveys and done fine all the way to the end, only to be told that I was not accepted.
Last night, I was told that they had "enough" participants and didn't need me.

#30 tgreene66

tgreene66

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

I am so glad I found this thread I have a lot of trouble with a couple of the DS's and now I feel I will do better with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users