• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Jmann2000

Jmann2000

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

I always try to at least do Daily Survey 8, 1, and 3.  1 and 3 are similar in nature and 8 is just super easy.  After that Samplicio on DS5 usually gives a quick survey.  Best of luck, thanks for all the help here!
------------------------------
Achieved VIP Status: August of 2013 Posted Image
Completed the Treasure Hunt: September 3, 2013
  • After long battle, obtained the Amethyst August 22, 2013
    Posted Image

#32 eduardo71

eduardo71

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

there is an issue when i open the daily survey window, it asks me to install ilivid and other softwares.
where is the survey?
why that window opens up?

How can i find more surveys after doing daily surveys?
How much more can i find?
I live in Pakistan so i dont have access to surveys.

#33 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

View Posteduardo71, on 10 August 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

there is an issue when i open the daily survey window, it asks me to install ilivid and other softwares.
where is the survey?
why that window opens up?

How can i find more surveys after doing daily surveys?
How much more can i find?
I live in Pakistan so i dont have access to surveys.

You should not have to install anything to do surveys. It's probably redirecting to something else because of your location.

Your opportunities are likely to be very limited because of where you live. This is not TreasureTrooper's choice. The geographical restrictions are placed by the advertisers and networks themselves, and we don't have any control over it. You may be able to do some of the Cash Tasks, but we've recently heard that those have been limited as well. Your best chance of making money here is to use internet resources to recruit members from the U.S. and earn a commission on some of their earnings. Best wishes!

#34 eduardo71

eduardo71

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:11 AM

Can i use a proxy server from pakistan to use Treasure troopers. can it work that way or i will be eventually tracked somehow by any mysterious way?

#35 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:57 AM

View Posteduardo71, on 11 August 2014 - 06:11 AM, said:

Can i use a proxy server from pakistan to use Treasure troopers. can it work that way or i will be eventually tracked somehow by any mysterious way?

That would be considered fraud, eduardo71, so the answer is no. You would be tracked, as you put it, and lose your account. When you joined, you agreed to provide accurate and current information. Deliberately disguising your location so that you can do things for which members from your country are not eligible would clearly violate that.

#36 Twam

Twam

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:32 PM

I have a very difficult time with all surveys, I have not been able to complete very many, I assume being disabled and in Canada has a little something to do with that, it can be quite frustrating but I am a patient man and hopefully my diligence will pay off. I just wish I could do more dailies.

#37 tnt

tnt

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:42 AM

Thanks for the tips.

#38 michaelsmith64912

michaelsmith64912

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:27 AM

Hi

General Requirements

To Complete All Daily Survyes What to  do

1. Please mention timings Clearly ?

2. What location is Better to Qualify in USA and Get all Daily Survye ?

3.Is there any requirement While Filling Form Should Be Student & Married Or  Monthly income Should be How much YOU Please Mention all requirements to fulfill the Daily Survyes

Please ASSIT ME TO Clearly all NewMembers and WHO Going to Signup AND Answer will very help ful to REFERRELS ALSO

Thanks and waiting for your Positive Reply

#39 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:14 PM

1. The timings should be clear. They're listed in relation to the time that you completed the survey, for example, within 2 to 6 hours after you've finished.

2. There's no location that's better than any other. Even if there were, though, you must provide accurate and current information;  you are where you are, so even if another location has more success, you're stuck with the truth.

3. The requirements for all of the surveys vary widely. You simply have to give genuine information and see if you qualify. If you don't, you can't change anything to try to do better because you must be honest and truthful. We can't mention all of the requirements because they're different for every one. One survey may want males in the 18-34 age range who are looking to buy a car. Another may want pregnant women or mothers of infants. And again, even if you know what a survey wants, you can't legitimately change your information to fit that.

#40 michaelsmith64912

michaelsmith64912

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

Thanks for Your Quick Reply

2 to 6 means Morning 2a.m to 6a.p by Eastern time ?

Suppose if i am qualify with that Daily Survey as a student(let us Assume ) Diffenetly i will Qualify that Survyes in That day at Any time(Between Morning to Night)

Or Better to Abort From That day Dail Survyes ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users