empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:04 PM

View Postmichaelsmith64912, on 14 April 2015 - 09:43 AM, said:

Thanks for Your Quick Reply

2 to 6 means Morning 2a.m to 6a.p by Eastern time ?

No, Michael, that's not what it means. It means within 2 to 6 hours after the time that you complete the survey, whenever that might be. There's no reference at all to a specific time or time zone (except for Daily Survey #4).

Suppose if i am qualify with that Daily Survey as a student(let us Assume ) Diffenetly i will Qualify that Survyes in That day at Any time(Between Morning to Night)

Or Better to Abort From That day Dail Survyes ?

I'm not really sure what you're asking here. Just be aware that you always must enter genuine information. It's fraud if you provide false answers in an attempt to qualify. If you're a student, you're always a student, no matter what survey you try...

#42 michaelsmith64912

michaelsmith64912

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:46 PM

Getting Frustration and Want to Stop working with TressureTrooper

I am working from early morning to Till 8hours on TT Why i am unable to Qualify all DailySurvyes

How others are Qualifying and Completing DailySurvyes unable to understand?

YOUR HELP IS MORE IMPORTANT.... otherwise i will shutdown from favourite TT website

Even i approached entire faq and Forum Comments from since 1 week

I can give referral as a my fireds once i get 20$ by doing survyes (But why not able DO DS)?

Daily i use to qualify only 8 th Survey Only

#43 replymail2009

replymail2009

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:32 PM

Surveys are based on all demographics,Age,race,occupation.where you live. And Not only does Treasure Trooper host surveys many sites do and thousands of people do them daily. Some more then 8 hrs. Some less depending on their life style. I have been Working  Gpt Sites for 9 yrs. You will not get rich. But you can make decent money. My best Advice for you is to be Patient. Surveys dry up toward the end of the month.Do them early. Not everyone qualify's. I promise a little more patience and you will be fine. :D If you need more help come visit the chat room. There is plenty of people willing to help you succeed like they do.
Posted Image

#44 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9506 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:12 PM

Qualifying for surveys can be a tedious process because each survey you are rotated through looks for a specific group of people to take part in them. You have to use your real information when attempting to qualify for one and the odds are that you are going to get rejected from several before you find one that you actually qualify for. I personally have to retry the Daily Surveys multiple times throughout the day before I get a survey I'm qualified for and the surveys that I eventually get usually pertain to going to the movies (which I do frequently, so naturally I qualify for those once they come in to my rotation and successfully complete them). There is nothing you can do to increase your odds of getting a survey that you qualify for. I wish there was lol. It takes time and a lot of patience and you just keep trying until you finally get one that you qualify for. I attempt all of the Daily Surveys but Daily Survey 8 and 2 are the only two that I succesfully complete regularly. Daily Survey 3 and 1 I only seem to successfully complete if I do them after the new day starts at 1AM EST and sometimes I go days before I get one I qualify for. Daily Survey 4, 5, 6, and 7 are the hardest for me to qualify for. It's a rare occurence.

As for when they approve pertaining to a time zone... This is when they approve for my EST timezone:
Daily Survey 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 approve on even eastern hours.
(If you finish one of the above close to an even eastern hour, then it will likely not credit during that crediting period, but instead the following even eastern hour period.)
Daily Survey 4 and 6 approve instantly.
(If Daily Survey 4 doesn't approve instantly, then it should revert back to its old ways of approving at 4/10 AM/PM EST.)
Daily Survey 8 approves every 20 minutes within an hour on these: :03, :23, and :43

If you participate in Study Storms and successfully complete one, they credit instantly.
If you participate in Survey Seekers and successfully complete one, most of them credit instantly, but occasionally there are some that take 2-6 weeks to approve.

Posted Image Posted Image

#45 replymail2009

replymail2009

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

The best Surveys for me are Daily Survey's 1.2.3.8. You can find out which is best for you by clicking on  "my treasure' then "survey earning's. You can go by the number you have completed to find your "best" or hardest "survey". Good luck
Posted Image

#46 xxcharmed1xx

xxcharmed1xx

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

Since yesterday surveys have not been crediting me. Today, 3,1, and 4 DS has not credited me. And I have done them atleast 2-3x all over. Still no credit. I don't understand why. I contacted support and they told me to post here.

#47 stefikovac

stefikovac

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:21 PM

Why don`t I get paid for Daily Survey 3? I have completed it twice in the last 2 days but I got nothing.

#48 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:45 PM

View Poststefikovac, on 04 September 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Why don`t I get paid for Daily Survey 3? I have completed it twice in the last 2 days but I got nothing.

Please see this thread, stefi. (While the title mentions DS #2 as well, it's now just an issue with #1 and #3, which are provided by the same company. As far as we know, the problem has not yet been resolved, but the last we heard, they were still working on it. It's very difficult to figure out because it's so inconsistent; some people get credited, while others don't, and there doesn't seem to be any discernible pattern. All we know is that approvals are down, and so far, nobody can determine why.)

#49 17rose

17rose

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

Has the glitch fixed where survey #1 and #3 don't credit anymore?

#50 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:49 AM

View Post17rose, on 01 October 2015 - 09:09 AM, said:

Has the glitch fixed where survey #1 and #3 don't credit anymore?

To clarify, it was never that they didn't credit at all. It was just that they were seemingly randomly not crediting at some times and/or for certain people at a higher rate. They were still approving for many members, but the overall percentage was down. We have been informed by the provider that the issue has been fixed. We clearly don't have any way of testing that, but that's what we've been told. (Please be aware that there are typically isolated instances of any of the Daily Surveys not crediting, and we never know why. This is not evidence of an overall issue, just bad luck or perhaps a technical issue with just one particular offering.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users