• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 somk47

somk47

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

How can i complete daily surveys in mu smartphone eassily?

#52 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:58 PM

View Postsomk47, on 21 November 2015 - 01:28 PM, said:

How can i complete daily surveys in mu smartphone eassily?

Unfortunately, som, many of them simply are not smart-phone compatible, and they don't always tell you that at the beginning (although some do). There isn't any "easy" way to do them on a device. You just have to feel your way through each one and see if it works. Sorry! :unsure:

#53 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:47 PM

I've just started doing surveys here, and I'm very frustrated at how many of them don't credit even after the survey says you finished it successfully. Even more frustrated at the trials I have to go through just to get IN one oftentimes. I cannot believe how many I have had to go through sometimes just to be accepted in, so of course, after all that effort, it makes it even worse if it ends up not crediting!

So I came here to see the tips, as suggested on the survey page.

But considering how old this thread is, It makes me wonder if they still apply today. The whole thread started I don't even know how many years ago, but it was way back, and it looks like the last tips posted were almost (or over) a year ago, I assume things change here all the time, but maybe a lot of things don't too, who knows?

Can anyone give their opinion on whether the tips here are worth reading and following or not?

And maybe we could get some more up-to-date tips on this soon too!

Thanks for all your help, everyone who has replied or will!

#54 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:58 PM

View PostKTKOFFERS, on 25 February 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:

I am wondering tho, do you think I would have better luck if I changed my email address on my treasure trooper profile? I know to use other email addresses for cash offers now, but that wasn't the case when I first joined and have been using that same email address for every survey since I started. Thoughts?

Thanks for all your help!

KTK

This question was asked quite a while back by another member, and I was wondering if anyone had any answer or advice on this.

I'm confused, because I had assumed that when I do a survey, I need to use the email address that I signed up with at Treasure Trooper. I thought that was the way they would be able to track the survey to me so that I could get paid for it.

So it sounds like using the same email address I gave to TT when I signed up might not be necessary? In fact, this post seems to imply that it might even be better to use a different one, at least for the Offers. Is that true? Seems like it would be hard to keep track of who did what and then might not get paid.

Thanks for any help!

#55 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:40 AM

Using alternate emails for offers is fine and may even be helpful--please note that, in any case, you will almost certainly start getting promotional emails, so you won't want to use your main one, and your participation is tracked via cookies not your email address, so that part doesn't matter--but it's best to use the same one every time for Cash Surveys, especially the Daily Surveys that ask for it. :)

#56 DrakHar

DrakHar

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:50 PM

1,3,7 seem to be very hard to get into. I think they may all be the same company, 7 is particularly slim pickings usually.

4 has been having issues with creditting, i had to complete it 3 times on saturday (and never creditted) and 3 on sunday (the last time it did). I am not sure why, however, I have never gotten credit if ds 4 takes you to a "sign up for this website" survey like zoompanel, or if it has you download a separate program to take the survey.

Those are especially annoying, as it's pretty obvious they wont work as they don't redirect to a completion page since you have to take the survey in an app. I'd just close the survey if they take you to one of these, and email their support, because those will never credit.

#57 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:34 AM

DS 4 did not credit for me for the first time today. I will watch the happening now to see if others are getting credit or not. Oxsample has been very reliable until now.

DS 7 is the worst performer for me. I have the lowest number of completions on that daily survey.

DS 1 and 3 is the same site. They used to be one of my best performers, in fact, my highest number of completions is still on DS 1 but that will change soon. These two aren't much better then DS 7 these days.

#58 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:39 AM

View Postdlg74, on 02 October 2016 - 07:47 PM, said:

I've just started doing surveys here, and I'm very frustrated at how many of them don't credit even after the survey says you finished it successfully. Even more frustrated at the trials I have to go through just to get IN one oftentimes. I cannot believe how many I have had to go through sometimes just to be accepted in, so of course, after all that effort, it makes it even worse if it ends up not crediting!

So I came here to see the tips, as suggested on the survey page.

But considering how old this thread is, It makes me wonder if they still apply today. The whole thread started I don't even know how many years ago, but it was way back, and it looks like the last tips posted were almost (or over) a year ago, I assume things change here all the time, but maybe a lot of things don't too, who knows?

Can anyone give their opinion on whether the tips here are worth reading and following or not?

And maybe we could get some more up-to-date tips on this soon too!

Thanks for all your help, everyone who has replied or will!

I wrote one of those tutorials long ago. It is still relevant today. I always clear my cookies before taking any survey and inbetween each. I'd say surveys approve for me 95-98 percent of the time. With that said, DS 4 did not approve for me today but it is the first time it hasn't. I am going to keep an eye on it today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users