Posted Image

#2 ill05nino

ill05nino

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:14 AM

Yeah, I got my DK to where I need it. It's going to be fun playing him now actually. I don't even wanna look at my Huntard, Pally, or Boomkin yet.
Posted Image

#3 pinegrove22

pinegrove22

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:48 AM

I was so freaked out last night because of only having a day to tweak things before ICC raid (10 man). I couldn't do crap on the dummy, but did around 6-7k trash mobs, 5-6k boss fights...which i was only at 3-4k on the dummy. Now, this is down from 10-11k trash and 7-8k boss fights pre patch. I am still tweaking stuff out so hopefully before continuation on Monday I get myself set back to where I need to be. It didn't help that my UI completely bugged out after one boss. After I reloaded I didn't have my holy power bar anymore, so I was kind of guessing when to use TV and hoping I was at 3 HP. I have to fix that before I run anything again.

We one tanked 7 bosses last night, so I went holy for DW in order to have 3 heals on her and get the fight done faster. Consider I wasn't healing much before the patch, and all I did after hte patch was put in the talents and put in the glyphs (no reforging or regemming, didnt even heal a heroic), I did 9k HPS on her (first time healing her as well, so was clueless as to the portal stuff at first, picked that up at second portal). Our main healadin did 18k HPS, but that is their only spec, where my main is ret so I was trying to get the right not my holy spec. I did do 3k HPS more than the third healer, so that made me happy.

Our single tank was a DK, too. DK tanks are like awesome since the patch. I didn't do much with my DK yet. I did spec her, no new glyphs, no reforging and did 1500 more dps on the dummy, so it should be neat once I can get to her. My huntard (I never play her anyway, been 80 over a year and got her first dungeon/raid emblem this passed Direbrew LOL) and boomkin are going to have to wait for a while. I hopped on my lock, did the spec, agian no glyphs or reforging, and did 8k on the dummy. I think the lock will be a lot of fun to play as well.
Posted Image

#4 ill05nino

ill05nino

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:04 AM

Tell you what, after just over a week of 4.0.1, the DK tanking is SICK!!!!

DPS went down a bit, but Im sure I just need to tweak my unholy rotation.

Also, is anyone else running into an issue when trying to down the Headless Horseman? Seems like the instance server crashes A LOT!!!
Posted Image

#5 runtslover

runtslover

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

Man, my boyfriend plays that game a lot. I used to before the patch came out but my pc can't handle it so I'm out of luck until I can upgrade it. I watch him though and it keeps freezing up his computer so bad he has to unplug it. Plus it took him 9 hours to download the patch, he was not happy at all about it or some of the things they've changed.

And yeah, the pumpkin you use to summon him is what is giving him the most issues. He refuses to tank it because of that. XD
Slot Rewards
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 ill05nino

ill05nino

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, I have tried going in as a tank and making other people click the pumpkin :0 lol Its mean, but it works for me :)
Posted Image

#7 runtslover

runtslover

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:05 PM

One time the tank froze up on it and he was in his fury but he put on his tank gear anyway and tanked it, that was fun to watch.
Slot Rewards
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 ill05nino

ill05nino

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:11 PM

Okay, question for WoW players, who have a level 80 DK...

Im looking for the BEST DPS rotation as Unholy Specced.

Currently I run:

AoE
IT, PS, Pest, DnD, Dark Trans (If its up), SS, BB, DC, SS, BB, DC

Single
IT, PS, SS, SS, FS, DC, DC, Obliterate - Rinse and Repeat

Anything I should know to tweak it a bit?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users