69881 replies to this topic

#1 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

Hello fellow dragon aficianados.  My name is Seymore Krazowkintlintsky the Third, Jr.  However, you may simply call me the "Roaring Reporter."  I work for The Daily Dragon and it is my duty, and pleasure, to travel the globe in search of the most thrilling of sport... Dragon Battles!  I pride myself in my ability to bring the gritty details of every battle, in every training grounds, to life via this column.  Check back frequently as I continue to fulfill every reporter's fantasy in a timely and precise manner.  Also, feel free to engage in random sputterings of wit and taunt over in this thread.

#2 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

Samantha

On this day, Zach360's Splatterback "Samantha" has defeated allredcans' Splatterback "mike" with 68 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 12.
Clara was reportedly heard screaming at mike, "Get up you worthless bag of scales. I've got money on this fight!"

#3 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

Taylor

On this day, Daniel's Cloudburst "Taylor" has defeated Nicholas' Snagon "Asterus" with 15 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 10.
Nicholas had this to say, "This isn't over. We will have our revenge!"

#4 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:57 PM

YOUCAN

On this day, DON's Snagon "YOUCAN" has defeated Nicholas' Snagon "Asterus" with 5 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 2.
Jack Amazon was arrested for drunken disorderly conduct. He is offering a 100 platinum coin reward for the immediate return of his missing adventurer outfit.

#5 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:10 PM

Samantha

On this day, Zach360's Splatterback "Samantha" has defeated allredcans' Splatterback "mike" with 51 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 13.
The arena maintenance crew was busy washing the blood off the walls for hours.

#6 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

Isabella

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "Isabella" has defeated Zach360's Splatterback "Samantha" with 46 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 23.
Upon learning of Isabella's victory, nikkums had the following comment, "Yay."

#7 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

Isabella

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "Isabella" has defeated Zach360's Splatterback "Samantha" with 50 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 24.
Samantha cried like a fledgling for hours.

#8 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

Esmerelda

On this day, 4mrmcdman's Cloudburst "Esmerelda" has defeated ironman7's Snagon "Teddy" with 9 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 61.
The unconscious Teddy had to be dragged out of the arena by a local Splatterback.

#9 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

Asterus

On this day, Nicholas' Snagon "Asterus" has defeated Wendy's Snagon "Cobaka" with 87 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 10.
There are some moments in life you just want to forget, and for Wendy, I suspect this is one of them.

#10 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:31 PM

brit

On this day, Brittany's Splatterback "brit" has defeated Wendy's Snagon "Cobaka" with 18 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 1.
The halftime show featured a lovely tribal dance routine by the local Mambiko tribe.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users