#70831 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:42 PM

Velde

On this day, indigozero's Skittersilk "Velde" has defeated Arachne's Timbertail "Flora" with 78 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 1.
An inside source has indicated that Velde allegedly brought kevlar scales and a poisoned arrow into battle!
Upon winning, Velde promptly urinated on his opponent in a territorial display.

#70832 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:03 AM

Pyra

On this day, MikeSol's Infernia "Pyra" has defeated jasonxiao's Infernia "hellboy" with 9 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 97.
An inside source has indicated that Pyra allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
In other news, my mother just passed away extending to me full reign of the house beyond the basement. Ladies, if romance and hair aren't things that are important to you... Call me.

#70833 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:26 PM

Fate

On this day, pharmdoc35's Shimmerfly "Fate" has defeated Kenny's Snagon "Carol" with 40 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 89.
An inside source has indicated that Fate allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
The unconscious Carol had to be dragged out of the arena by a local Splatterback.

#70834 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:48 PM

icy

On this day, niko94's Snagon "icy" has defeated sase321's Snagon "Igaunodon" with 20 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 11.
Igaunodon cried like a fledgling for hours.

#70835 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:10 PM

Igaunodon

On this day, sase321's Snagon "Igaunodon" has defeated niko94's Snagon "icy" with 1 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 11.
Ironically, "Free Umbrella Day" at the arena proved useful for shielding spectators from gallons of sprayed blood.

#70836 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Today, 01:48 AM

Jazz28

On this day, Jazzabel's Snagon "Jazz28" has defeated dlg74's Snagon "Brutus" with 24 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 55.
An inside source has indicated that Jazz28 allegedly brought a pair of earplugs and a high pitch whistle into battle!
Jazz28 is a true champion and her handler is lucky to have hatched such a specimen.

#70837 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Today, 01:46 AM

Igaunodon

On this day, sase321's Snagon "Igaunodon" has defeated Jazzabel's Timbertail "Xenon" with 86 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 12.
An inside source has indicated that Igaunodon allegedly brought a tranquilizer dart into battle.
Having had too much to drink at the after party, Igaunodon was reportedly seen devouring two cheerleaders and a small Hairless Chihuahua.

#70838 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Today, 08:20 AM

speedy

On this day, dap123's Splatterback "speedy" has defeated sase321's Snagon "Igaunodon" with 60 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 16.
An inside source has indicated that speedy allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
In other news, my mother just passed away extending to me full reign of the house beyond the basement. Ladies, if romance and hair aren't things that are important to you... Call me.

#70839 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Today, 10:25 AM

Pyra

On this day, MikeSol's Infernia "Pyra" has defeated jasonxiao's Infernia "hellboy" with 1 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 98.
An inside source has indicated that Pyra allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Chaos ensued as local gamblers scrambled to recover their lost gold coins.

#70840 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,841 posts

Posted Today, 05:19 PM

speedy

On this day, dap123's Splatterback "speedy" has defeated sase321's Snagon "Igaunodon" with 60 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 17.
An inside source has indicated that speedy allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
There are some moments in life you just want to forget, and for sase321, I suspect this is one of them.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users