#73201 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:57 PM

Hammer

On this day, angelwaters101's Splatterback "Hammer" has defeated MikeSol's Hydraglider "Steven" with 16 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 7.
MikeSol was unavailable for comment and did not immediately return our calls.

#73202 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:19 PM

Shimmer

On this day, pharmdoc35's Shimmerfly "Shimmer" has defeated MikeSol's Hydraglider "Tommy" with 64 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 64.
An inside source has indicated that Shimmer allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Visiting hours for Tommy at the Medical Station are from 8am to 6pm.

#73203 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:13 PM

Babe

On this day, kodytza1987's Hydraglider "Babe" has defeated skittles88's Timbertail "jonathan21" with 6 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 16.
An inside source has indicated that Babe allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Upon winning, Babe promptly urinated on her opponent in a territorial display.

#73204 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:40 AM

Steven

On this day, MikeSol's Hydraglider "Steven" has defeated skittles88's Infernia "Flame" with 42 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 8.
In other news, my mother just passed away extending to me full reign of the house beyond the basement. Ladies, if romance and hair aren't things that are important to you... Call me.

#73205 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:06 AM

Megalodon

On this day, ironman_101's Hydraglider "Megalodon" has defeated dap123's Splatterback "speedy" with 80 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 99.
An inside source has indicated that Megalodon allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Professor Cogg commented, "Dragon fighting disgusts me and I think it should be outlawed. These creatures have rights!"

#73206 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:11 AM

Babe

On this day, kodytza1987's Hydraglider "Babe" has defeated steflrb's Snapraptor "Fecha" with 3 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 17.
An inside source has indicated that Babe allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a high pitch whistle into battle!
As he was getting up to leave, Mabutu had a wardrobe malfunction, prompting the FCC to place tighter restrictions on Dragon Battles.

#73207 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:17 AM

Borracha

On this day, steflrb's Snagon "Borracha" has defeated janniec's Infernia "RedDragon" with 37 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 44.
An inside source has indicated that Borracha allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Security fired warning shots as spectators flooded the arena to collect RedDragon's shed scales.

#73208 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:16 AM

Fecha

On this day, steflrb's Snapraptor "Fecha" has defeated kodytza1987's Hydraglider "Babe" with 8 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 17.
An inside source has indicated that Fecha allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Professor Cogg commented, "Dragon fighting disgusts me and I think it should be outlawed. These creatures have rights!"

#73209 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:20 AM

Fecha

On this day, steflrb's Snapraptor "Fecha" has defeated kodytza1987's Hydraglider "Babe" with 12 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 18.
An inside source has indicated that Fecha allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Ironically, "Free Umbrella Day" at the arena proved useful for shielding spectators from gallons of sprayed blood.

#73210 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:25 AM

Steven

On this day, MikeSol's Hydraglider "Steven" has defeated angelwaters101's Snagon "Cam" with 98 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 9.
The unconscious Cam had to be dragged out of the arena by a local Splatterback.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users