#74471 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:57 PM

Troglodyte

On this day, nickgoel91's Needler "Troglodyte" has defeated jonathan21's Hydraglider "Neptune" with 1 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 14.
Jack Amazon was arrested for drunken disorderly conduct. He is offering a 100 platinum coin reward for the immediate return of his missing adventurer outfit.

#74472 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:22 PM

thanksgiving

On this day, nickgoel91's Infernia "thanksgiving" has defeated jonathan21's Hydraglider "Neptune" with 43 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 15.
Visiting hours for Neptune at the Medical Station are from 8am to 6pm.

#74473 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:15 PM

Leonardo

On this day, Amonet9's Snapraptor "Leonardo" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 80 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 5.
The halftime show featured a lovely tribal dance routine by the local Mambiko tribe.

#74474 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:18 PM

Isis

On this day, Amonet9's Snowbolt "Isis" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 68 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 1.
While the physical scars may heal, Freebie will likely experience intense nightmares for years to come.

#74475 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:21 PM

cinnaburst

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "cinnaburst" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 70 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 1.
It was an otherwise uneventful fight for which I requested a full refund.

#74476 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:39 PM

cinnaburst

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "cinnaburst" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 55 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 2.
nikkums quickly shouted, "I'm going to Disney World!"

#74477 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:52 PM

cinnaburst

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "cinnaburst" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 58 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 3.
The halftime show featured a lovely tribal dance routine by the local Mambiko tribe.

#74478 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:56 PM

cinnaburst

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "cinnaburst" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 52 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 4.
In other news, my mother just passed away extending to me full reign of the house beyond the basement. Ladies, if romance and hair aren't things that are important to you... Call me.

#74479 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:41 PM

cinnaburst

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "cinnaburst" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 62 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 5.
Clara was reportedly heard screaming at Freebie, "Get up you worthless bag of scales. I've got money on this fight!"

#74480 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80369 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:45 PM

cinnaburst

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "cinnaburst" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 65 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 6.
Visiting hours for Freebie at the Medical Station are from 8am to 6pm.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)