#74551 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74554 posts

Posted Today, 01:02 PM

Kraken

On this day, ironman_101's Hydraglider "Kraken" has defeated steflrb's Snagon "Borracha" with 67 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 67.
An inside source has indicated that Kraken allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
In other news, my mother just passed away extending to me full reign of the house beyond the basement. Ladies, if romance and hair aren't things that are important to you... Call me.

#74552 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74554 posts

Posted Today, 06:43 PM

cookieface

On this day, zerozed0's Snagon "cookieface" has defeated Void's Cloudburst "Freebie" with 19 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 80.
An inside source has indicated that cookieface allegedly brought a defense mechanism and a tail spike into battle!
In other news, my mother just passed away extending to me full reign of the house beyond the basement. Ladies, if romance and hair aren't things that are important to you... Call me.

#74553 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74554 posts

Posted Today, 09:32 PM

Sprite

On this day, jonathan21's Hydraglider "Sprite" has defeated blackrose's Splatterback "Slipher" with 47 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 7.
An inside source has indicated that Sprite allegedly brought a pair of earplugs and a high pitch whistle into battle!
Chaos ensued as local gamblers scrambled to recover their lost gold coins.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users