#77341 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:12 PM

marshmallow

On this day, nikkums' Cloudburst "marshmallow" has defeated Mary's Splatterback "Freebie" with 24 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 9.
nikkums quickly shouted, "I'm going to Disney World!"

#77342 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:47 PM

lusethifer

On this day, nikkums' Infernia "lusethifer" has defeated bluebell's Snagon "Rascal" with 3 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 17.
nikkums had this comment, "I think the key is a strict training regime and a steady diet of baby pandas"

#77343 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 01:48 PM

Venus

On this day, bluebell's Snowbolt "Venus" has defeated Amonet9's Snapraptor "Tatsuya" with 2 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 3.
An inside source has indicated that Venus allegedly brought a defense mechanism and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Amonet9 was unavailable for comment and did not immediately return our calls.

#77344 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:22 PM

starburst

On this day, nikkums' Shimmerfly "starburst" has defeated MikeSol's Infernia "Arthur" with 4 health remaining, bringing her total victories to 87.
An inside source has indicated that starburst allegedly brought a pair of earplugs and a high pitch whistle into battle!
nikkums had this comment, "I think the key is a strict training regime and a steady diet of baby pandas"

#77345 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:21 PM

speedy

On this day, dap123's Splatterback "speedy" has defeated nikkums' Shimmerfly "dreamsicle" with 12 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 105.
An inside source has indicated that speedy allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Chaos ensued as local gamblers scrambled to recover their lost gold coins.

#77346 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:29 PM

Gohan

On this day, Void's Splatterback "Gohan" has defeated jasonxiao's Snagon "lancer" with 22 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 102.
In other news, my mother just passed away extending to me full reign of the house beyond the basement. Ladies, if romance and hair aren't things that are important to you... Call me.

#77347 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:20 PM

Fate

On this day, pharmdoc35's Shimmerfly "Fate" has defeated Shelilah's Infernia "Jasper" with 9 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 61.
An inside source has indicated that Fate allegedly brought kevlar scales and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
pharmdoc35 quickly shouted, "I'm going to Disney World!"

#77348 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:10 AM

Kratos

On this day, ironman_101's Hydraglider "Kratos" has defeated aka00011's Snagon "Trigger" with 27 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 70.
An inside source has indicated that Kratos allegedly brought an oxygen inhaler and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
Trigger has been sent to a nearby Medical Station for immediate care.

#77349 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:19 AM

Mercy

On this day, bluebell's Timbertail "Mercy" has defeated metsrock69's Snowbolt "stephanie" with 42 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 34.
An inside source has indicated that Mercy allegedly brought a pair of earplugs and a tranquilizer dart into battle!
The halftime show featured a lovely tribal dance routine by the local Mambiko tribe.

#77350 Roaring Reporter

Roaring Reporter

TreasureTrooper!

• Characters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77824 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:37 PM

Fluffy

On this day, JerrySizzler's Cloudburst "Fluffy" has defeated Apollo's Snowbolt "JoJo" with 48 health remaining, bringing his total victories to 3.
Having had too much to drink at the after party, Fluffy was reportedly seen devouring two cheerleaders and a small Hairless Chihuahua.

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)