#1 Trike47

Trike47

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hi all

Why is it that in other country's you only pay for outgoing calls be here we have to pay for incoming as well. This dose not sit right with me. What you guys think

Trike

#2 praveenb77

praveenb77

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:56 PM

Because they wont have MINUTES we do have Free Minutes.
Posted Image

#3 Trike47

Trike47

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

How you mean Free Minutes.?

#4 JerrySizzler

JerrySizzler

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

View PostTrike47, on 01 December 2010 - 02:49 PM, said:

Hi all

Why is it that in other country's you only pay for outgoing calls be here we have to pay for incoming as well. This dose not sit right with me. What you guys think

Trike

I think cell phone companies are definitely overcharging for their services, because they know people are willing to pay high prices for the convenience...  For a lot of people, cell phones have become a "necessity" and the companies take advantage of this by charging enormous monthly fees and lots of other additional fees ( roaming charges, early contract termination fees, etc.).  

I decided to give up my cell phone several months ago and I couldn't be happier with this decision (even though my mother and girlfriend don't like not being able to reach me 24/7).  I was only spending like $15-$20 per month on my prepaid cell service, but that is money I could be saving / spending on true necessities like groceries and rent or on entertainment.
Posted Image Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users