Jump to content


survey #4


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

#11 praveenb77

praveenb77

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:17 PM

View Postmef730, on 16 December 2010 - 12:15 PM, said:

I've had a couple hours wait on all surveys today.

Note to Moderator: It might make sense to move this thread to the Surveys forum so we can keep them all together.

Mike

Its taking 2 Hours for the surveys to get credited since last 2 days.!
Posted Image

#12 rpgman1

rpgman1

    Metal Detector

  • Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

With the holidays fast approaching, expect delays in the surveys getting approved.
Posted Image


#13 mom258

mom258

    Metal Detector

  • Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

I waited 4 hours before doing another one. Will I be in trouble if they both approve today?
Posted Image

#14 praveenb77

praveenb77

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:31 PM

View Postmom258, on 16 December 2010 - 12:27 PM, said:

I waited 4 hours before doing another one. Will I be in trouble if they both approve today?

I did the second DS#4 also. Lets see how it works.
Posted Image

#15 Icefyre

Icefyre

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:46 PM

View Postmom258, on 16 December 2010 - 12:27 PM, said:

I waited 4 hours before doing another one. Will I be in trouble if they both approve today?
No.. only 1 will approve.
Posted Image

Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

#16 4mrmcdman

4mrmcdman

    Jack's Apprentice

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2952 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:58 PM

View Postmom258, on 16 December 2010 - 11:52 AM, said:

I went ahead and did another one I wonder since they changed their page if that may be the problem?

I've noticed over the past couple of days that if you select DS #4 and the "colorful" page shows up (the one that states "X" amount of people have taken a survey today), as opposed to the normal page we usually get, you will not get credit for taking the survey no matter how long you wait.  I have also noticed that a few hours later (last night I had to wait about 6 hours) the initial qualifying question page will resort back to the normal page that we are all familiar with.  I have also noticed that even if the initial page is the "normal" one, it is still taking at least 2 hours to credit.  Personally, I have not minded yet because all of the surveys I have gotten from DS #4 have been rather short and easy to complete.

Find offer tips/ suggestions here -----> http://forum.treasur...post__p__470235

Posted Image

Prayers, good thoughts, call it whatever you will but here are 2 families that need our "support":
Hawkeye and his family -----> http://forum.treasur...or-a-tt-family/
Nikkums and her family -----> http://forum.treasur...d-your-prayers/  (R.I.P. Riley)


#17 praveenb77

praveenb77

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:02 PM

View Post4mrmcdman, on 16 December 2010 - 01:58 PM, said:

View Postmom258, on 16 December 2010 - 11:52 AM, said:

I went ahead and did another one I wonder since they changed their page if that may be the problem?

I've noticed over the past couple of days that if you select DS #4 and the "colorful" page shows up (the one that states "X" amount of people have taken a survey today), as opposed to the normal page we usually get, you will not get credit for taking the survey no matter how long you wait.  I have also noticed that a few hours later (last night I had to wait about 6 hours) the initial qualifying question page will resort back to the normal page that we are all familiar with.  I have also noticed that even if the initial page is the "normal" one, it is still taking at least 2 hours to credit.  Personally, I have not minded yet because all of the surveys I have gotten from DS #4 have been rather short and easy to complete.

Today i did 2 DS#4  But none of them is Credited.
Posted Image

#18 Icefyre

Icefyre

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:06 PM

View Postpraveenb77, on 16 December 2010 - 02:02 PM, said:

View Post4mrmcdman, on 16 December 2010 - 01:58 PM, said:

View Postmom258, on 16 December 2010 - 11:52 AM, said:

I went ahead and did another one I wonder since they changed their page if that may be the problem?

I've noticed over the past couple of days that if you select DS #4 and the "colorful" page shows up (the one that states "X" amount of people have taken a survey today), as opposed to the normal page we usually get, you will not get credit for taking the survey no matter how long you wait.  I have also noticed that a few hours later (last night I had to wait about 6 hours) the initial qualifying question page will resort back to the normal page that we are all familiar with.  I have also noticed that even if the initial page is the "normal" one, it is still taking at least 2 hours to credit.  Personally, I have not minded yet because all of the surveys I have gotten from DS #4 have been rather short and easy to complete.

Today i did 2 DS#4  But none of them is Credited.
#4 just credited a little while ago for me.
Posted Image

Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

#19 mom258

mom258

    Metal Detector

  • Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:07 PM

still waiting
Posted Image

#20 praveenb77

praveenb77

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:07 PM

Waiting Waiting
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users