How can anyone be so cruel?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_anthony06914_*

Guest_anthony06914_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:31 PM

Hey Trike47,i'm sorry too hear about your son .

My brother is the same way your son is,but  my brother
will never learn.

Because,my brother is also a  socio path ,and not only
does my brother
get physical towards me ,but my brother  can also get physical
towards my parents too where he will be pushing them and punching them too.

#12 JerrySizzler

JerrySizzler

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

View Postanthony06914, on 27 December 2010 - 09:31 PM, said:

Hey Trike47,i'm sorry too hear about your son .

My brother is the same way your son is,but  my brother
will never learn.

Because,my brother is also a  socio path ,and not only
does my brother
get physical towards me ,but my brother  can also get physical
towards my parents too where he will be pushing them and punching them too.

Have your parents ever tried getting your brother some professional help?   Therapists have not had much success treating sociopaths with therapy alone but there are certain medications psychiatrists could prescribe that might actually curb his violent impulses.  I hate to say it but he may really need to be institutionalized.  It sounds like it is only a matter of time before he seriously harms another animal or person and if left untreated he will probably end up killing someone.

Edited by JerrySizzler, 28 December 2010 - 04:38 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#13 Guest_anthony06914_*

Guest_anthony06914_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:35 PM

No,my parent's never did try getting professional help
for my brother .

But,they did tell me to call the cops up on my brother when
my brother was
physically abusing my parents,and when I tried too call
the cops up on my brother,
my brother always fights with  me for the phone,grabs the phone
out of my hand,and hangs the phone  up .

My parents had also  did alot of nice things for my brother in the past .
But my brother forget's about all  the nice things my parents did for him.

For example,My brother and his friend broke into somebody's home
in my neighborhood in the past  ,and my dad had too call his brother up
from Wisconsin,and
my dad's brother had too wire money too my dad for my brother
too not go too jail .

#14 Funn4Ann

Funn4Ann

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

I have 5 Cats, and I treat them like family. I am passionate when it comes to animal abuse. I had a neighbor once that used to beat her dog, by kicking it, and stuff. I saw her do this like 3 times, then one day when she let it out to use the bathroom, I stole the dog. I drove it to the next state over, and gave it to an animal rescue that finds homes for animals. I called to check on it a few weeks later, and found out it was with one of the lady's worked there, and has now become one of their family. I do not regret for one moment doing it, and I would or will do it again. If I had not been worried about future damage to my house, car or etc... I would have confronted her, or told her what I did.

I think the SPCA is great, but I do not support or like the PETA people. PETA is a sham, and worse in some ways than any owner that abuses their animal. PETA will put any animal asleep if they get it and it has ANYTHING at all wrong with it. They do not invest in the animal to make it better. If they get in a pregnant animal, they will abort the babies, and in some cases they just put the mother to sleep with the babies in her. There is a lot more dumb and crooked things they do, try looking them up sometime, or do a google search on them.

Ok now... anthony06914 I just have to say if what you posted about your brother is true... you seriously need to report him and tell someone. I am not even saying to tell your parents, I am saying call the police. If you are scared or worried about him finding out it was you, then call from a payphone, and give a fake name. Say you were just walking by and saw him do that to the kittens. The reason I am saying this, is real life killers, especially SERIAL KILLERS, have been proven when their backgrounds are looked into, that they used to, or currently do KILL, torture, and extremely abuse animals. For a human being to stand there and do what you said he did, then there is SOMETHING MAJOR wrong with him. Lacking any kind of empathy is a big sign of a serial killer. Oh and one last thing, seriously if what you said is true, I would watch my back if I were you, if you do not report him, and he does not get "help" or get caught... it is well known most repeat killers, and serial killers usually tend to kill family members, or close "friends" first in their "killing career".

Edited by Funn4Ann, 28 January 2011 - 07:08 PM.

Posted Image

For those of you who like pulling pranks, jokes or etc... you should check this place out, LOL. I love the fake bumper stickers, & the "toilet" monster. I actually ordered the "cockroach in the gum" & used it on my fiance, it was funny when the "bug" jumped out, when he pulled the "piece of gum", LOL, he never jumped back or yelled that fast before! Anyway here is the link to their site if you want to check it out:
Edited: It is against the Forum Rules to post referral links to other places. Thanks.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users