4 replies to this topic

#1 Funn4Ann

Funn4Ann

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

Ok again I am not sure if a topic was already started like this or not... but I think we all need to LAUGH some more around here!

Lets post funny pictures or images for fun. It is easy to post them, just click on the "post a reply" box, then after it opens click on the tiny picture box (located between the smiley face and the envelope). Then enter the url for the funny picture or image. You can get the url usually by right clicking on the image (I am pretty sure this is how it is for firefox browsers), and scrolling down to "copy image location", then paste that into the url box that opened when you clicked on the tiny button. If you can not see these things I have mentioned here, I am sure you can just post in here asking for help, and someone can tell you how based on your browser, or etc...

Before you post a picture, please feel free to comment about the picture posted above, or any other picture, sometimes it is funnier just to "hear" or in this case read the reactions from people.

Here is my first image, enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

For those of you who like pulling pranks, jokes or etc... you should check this place out, LOL. I love the fake bumper stickers, & the "toilet" monster. I actually ordered the "cockroach in the gum" & used it on my fiance, it was funny when the "bug" jumped out, when he pulled the "piece of gum", LOL, he never jumped back or yelled that fast before! Anyway here is the link to their site if you want to check it out:
Edited: It is against the Forum Rules to post referral links to other places. Thanks.
Posted Image

#2 Sixshooter20

Sixshooter20

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:08 PM

I wouldn't want to be santa when that bubble burst. :lol:

#3 aditd

aditd

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

In this case / picture it would be the worst job possible.
When the bubble burst ... I think Santa will think: and people say this is about happyness! :))
Sorry, but no advertising is allowed.

#4 abigail

abigail

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

HaHa. Poor Santa!

#5 dxlch

dxlch

Beginner

• New Trooper